• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
I actually think this is going to be incredibly passionate between wife and bull. They're really into each other.

Reactions: KoreanCuck
Antonioitaliano said:
Nothing to see buddy, and where is their sexting/texting with bull gonna be? and where do you guys live?

Sharing what I can share. Hope you're enjoying!

Londonbull said:
So what is the issue to telling which country you live atm? Accent seems US and about sharing texting/sexting with " potential BULL " should be NO ISSUE at all. Blow job video is full covered with her hairs. Looks like old style erotic video where nothing to see literally🤣🤣🤣

Anyway lets see your story is TRUE STORY or just made up VIRTUAL FANTASY. Your updates will speak from self about this topic

I share what I can and the rest I leave to you to decide, mate.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts and Filipinahotwife
You should put the pushy Pom (Australian slang for the English) on ignore.

Hey London, you come off like a stalker pressing Communalspooning and complaining. QUITE the sense of entitlement.

Reactions: nepper, bullbwc and communalspooning
Londonbull said:
I have so much to say and proof. But here admins and mods side most of time VIRTUALS than GENINUE, so I no need to add much and my replies with videos and voice clips talk from self. And people like you and similiar who live in fantasy world, complaining about the truths I pointing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope you get the help you need, including in English composition.

Being pushy for details on where contributors live is cyberstalking and will discourage communalspooning and other contributors. You complain about the moderators but it sure looks like they are giving you lots of leeway.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
communalspooning said:
I love how my wife is busting out of this tight one piece swim suit. I love getting things that are slightly too small for her for this reason.

(plus couple of extra pics of her busting out of another one piece)

swim1.gif swim2.png swim3.png swim4.gif swim5.png swim6.jpg View attachment onepVD.mp4
Very lovey woman, how long has she been involved with BDSM, what are her limitations.

Reactions: communalspooning
communalspooning said:
I love how my wife is busting out of this tight one piece swim suit. I love getting things that are slightly too small for her for this reason.

(plus couple of extra pics of her busting out of another one piece)

swim1.gif swim2.png swim3.png swim4.gif swim5.png swim6.jpg View attachment onepVD.mp4
Very lovey woman, how long has she been involved with BDSM, what are her limitations.

older bull said:

Not far into bdsm. Just likes being tied up and violated. That's mainly it. Not into pain or anything.

And thank you! 👍

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Slut wife getting ready to go out again. Let's see what's underneath...

gsl1.pnggsl2.pnggsl3.png

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Jstlooken, dannybrown and 17 others
communalspooning said:
Thank you. I'm trying to consolidate. Posting them here in this single thread. Easier for me, better for all. I'm honestly running out of photos. I told my wife last night, we need to take more and make more videos. She is LOVING all the attention. Tributes are welcomed.

Will share new stuff soon... ;)
She really does need to take some more even sexier pics for all our enjoyments, which she will enjoy knowing we are out her just for her x

starrfred said:
She really does need to take some more even sexier pics for all our enjoyments, which she will enjoy knowing we are out her just for her x

No shortage of short tight skirts.

upsk.png

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Jstlooken, toolman and 8 others
communalspooning said:

upsk.png
There aren't enough words to describe how sexy that is 🔥

Reactions: Lovasianladies and communalspooning
communalspooning said:

upsk.png
That's getting better ask the time xx

Reactions: communalspooning and Shhht
communalspooning said:

gsl1.pnggsl2.pnggsl3.png
Are these recent? Looks like she got her hair done for her upcoming date.

Reactions: bullbwc and communalspooning
Someone shared some amazing cartooning of my wife! 🙏

kawaii.jpeg xmas copy.png 1682708326039.jpeg bd4 copy.png 1682707473176.jpeg Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.57.05 PM copy.png 1682709718939.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Jstlooken, ashley71 and 8 others
communalspooning said:

gsl1.pnggsl2.pnggsl3.png
Damn that is sexy

• Love
Reactions: Bethtwohotwhite and communalspooning

Users who are viewing this thread