• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
Love that ass and how she bends over when you tell her to

Reactions: cocksterlover and Lovasianladies
communalspooning said:
For those that were always asking for thongs, finally got her some. She generally doesn't like thongs. She prefers panties and showing off her panty line through her clothes.

Enjoy these!

TZ.png TZ2.png
I love how her fat pussy shows on both sides of the strap. Gorgeous as always

Reactions: communalspooning and eriknb
communalspooning said:
Here she goes again, getting ready to go out in the sluttiest and tightest dress. She loves to show off her panty lines out in public. It makes men, women, old, young all turn their heads, and she plays coy like she doesn't notice it, but she does and she loves the attention. The more they gawk, the sluttier and hornier she feels.

The pics and video doesn't even do it justice, it's actually more prominent in person. I will def be punishing her tonight for dressing so slutty.

PL_V00.png PL_V001.png
She is so obedient and sexy. What a trophy she is. Keep them cuming please

Reactions: communalspooning
communalspooning said:
For those that were always asking for thongs, finally got her some. She generally doesn't like thongs. She prefers panties and showing off her panty line through her clothes.

Enjoy these!

TZ.png TZ2.png
I imagine her pussy feeling like a wet velvet cum extractor.

Reactions: Capt. Ron, Lovasianladies and communalspooning
alaskana said:
I imagine her pussy feeling like a wet velvet cum extractor.

Mmm yes. It's tight as hell, but luckily, she also gets really wet. :)

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and alaskana
communalspooning said:
Mmm yes. It's tight as hell, but luckily, she also gets really wet. :)
She gets wet when you ask her to be a slut ?

Reactions: toolman and communalspooning
eriknb said:
She gets wet when you ask her to be a slut ?

Yes. She's a total sub. Gets wet when she's tied up too. LOVES getting eaten from behind.

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.57.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.56.24 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Capt. Ron, lknforfun and 7 others
communalspooning said:
Yes. She's a total sub. Gets wet when she's tied up too. LOVES getting eaten from behind.

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.57.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.56.24 PM.png
Hmm that would taste so good

Reactions: Lovasianladies and communalspooning
Now that I can blur her face, I can show a few more photos. Here's a few from date night. Yes, she did go out in that short skirt. And later that night, she sucks me dry in her slut outfit.

Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 1.16.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 1.17.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 1.18.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 1.19.17 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: demoayyy, cocksterlover, johnnydeep21 and 7 others
communalspooning said:
Now that I can blur her face, I can show a few more photos. Here's a few from date night. Yes, she did go out in that short skirt. And later that night, she sucks me dry in her slut outfit.

Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 1.16.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 1.17.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 1.18.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 1.19.17 PM.png
That is just natural beauty

Reactions: cocksterlover, bullbwc and communalspooning
Reactions: cocksterlover and Lovasianladies
communalspooning said:

Must be such an exciting feeling when she goes out wearing that outfit. Must have gotten so many horny looks

Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and communalspooning
eriknb said:
Must be such an exciting feeling when she goes out wearing that outfit. Must have gotten so many horny looks

Many head turns, yes.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and eriknb
She is ready to be bred and impregnated

Reactions: bullbwc, Lovasianladies, alaskana and 1 other person
My god I love seeing new pics of her! She makes me rock hard, love stroking to her.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Thank you!

She's not willing to share her face, sorry. She gave me a few approved photos and videos, and I'm legit running out, but will try to find more. She's eager to please (and loving the attention).

What would you do if I left her tied up like this for you?

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.37 AM.png
Anything she wanted😍😈🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦

Reactions: toolman and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Would you take my wife to school?

schoolgirl.png schoolgirl2.jpg Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.50.56 PM.png sg1.jpg sg3.png sg4.png
High school memories😍😈🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦

Reactions: naughtyfunforme and communalspooning
communalspooning said:

Enjoy these!

TZ.png TZ2.png
Gorgeous ass!

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion, communalspooning, bullbwc and 1 other person
A lot of requests have been made for her riding me. Here you go, a nice 1+ min long clip of her riding, and me cuming in her (raw, of course).

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Capt. Ron, toolman and 6 others
Happy Friday! Big photo dump of some new pics. Trying my best to address everyone's requests. :) More dresses, more tights, more lingerie, just generally more of my slut for you all to enjoy. Tribs are still welcomed ;) She loves seeing them.

BLUR05.png BLUR06.png BLUR01.png BLUR02.png GRY1.png GRY2.png Class.png PLINE.png blackdress.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Capt. Ron, toolman and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread