• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
communalspooning said:
For those that were always asking for thongs, finally got her some. She generally doesn't like thongs. She prefers panties and showing off her panty line through her clothes.

Enjoy these!

TZ.png TZ2.png
Gorgeous ass!

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion, communalspooning, bullbwc and 1 other person
A lot of requests have been made for her riding me. Here you go, a nice 1+ min long clip of her riding, and me cuming in her (raw, of course).

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Capt. Ron, toolman and 6 others
Happy Friday! Big photo dump of some new pics. Trying my best to address everyone's requests. :) More dresses, more tights, more lingerie, just generally more of my slut for you all to enjoy. Tribs are still welcomed ;) She loves seeing them.

BLUR05.png BLUR06.png BLUR01.png BLUR02.png GRY1.png GRY2.png Class.png PLINE.png blackdress.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Capt. Ron, toolman and 5 others
Part 2 :)

BLUR03.png BLUR04.png tights3.png PJIZ.jpg PURP.png

Last edited:
  • Love
She's trying to close her legs so I have to pull the leg straps tighter until she accepts her fate.

CL1.png CL2.png CL3.png

• Love
communalspooning said:
She's trying to close her legs so I have to pull the leg straps tighter until she accepts her fate.

CL1.png CL2.png CL3.png
She is so definitely Eye-Candy!! Looks awesome fully clothed or nude!! Thanks for posting this beauty. Pls try to post vids of her.

Reactions: communalspooning
No pics, but I'm going to fuck her hard when she gets home.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, DiegoSC, love2watchAsians and 3 others
communalspooning said:
No pics, but I'm going to fuck her hard when she gets home.
Show us

Wifey didn't come back til about 2am!

She's been with other men but this is the first time she's gone all the way. If you recall, she set this up herself with an old friend so I wasn't involved, that's why no pictures. Apparently a lot of talking, A LOT of making out (her lips were pale red, kind of like she'd been kissing really hard), some foreplay, and then straight to the sex. She said the sex was good. She did missionary, doggy, and road him at the end. All in all, pretty straight forward, she said. He had a monster cock, 8 inches, which is bigger than me. He's also girthier, but she said she took him all the way in! And they went at it pretty hard by the end. She did not come, but he did from underneath from her grinding him. She said she was done after that.

And you bet your ass I punished her hard when she got home. After she told me how the night went, I brought her upstairs and undressed her, tasted her used pussy, then made her get on her knees and suck me. Followed by a ton of pounding. She was def a little looser. I made her cum as well. And I didn't last long either to be perfectly honest, I was so worked up -- waiting for her to come home, hearing the details, then finally getting to punish her for being such a slut wife.

Might share that video down the line, but here is a quick photo & vid...

ton.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ThiccBrownBull, incertus, cocksterlover and 9 others
dam love use that

Reactions: Socalcuc, eriknb, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
communalspooning said:

She's been with other men but this is the first time she's gone all the way. If you recall, she set this up herself with an old friend so I wasn't involved, that's why no pictures. Apparently a lot of talking, A LOT of making out (her lips were pale red, kind of like she'd been kissing really hard), some foreplay, and then straight to the sex. She said the sex was good. She did missionary, doggy, and road him at the end. All in all, pretty straight forward, she said. He had a monster cock, 8 inches, which is bigger than me. He's also girthier, but she said she took him all the way in! And they went at it pretty hard by the end. She did not come, but he did from underneath from her grinding him. She said she was done after that.

And you bet your ass I punished her hard when she got home. After she told me how the night went, I brought her upstairs and undressed her, tasted her used pussy, then made her get on her knees and suck me. Followed by a ton of pounding. She was def a little looser. I made her cum as well. And I didn't last long either to be perfectly honest, I was so worked up -- waiting for her to come home, hearing the details, then finally getting to punish her for being such a slut wife.

ton.jpeg
That is so hot. You have such a great wife. I am so envious of you. Thanks for the update sir

Reactions: Socalcuc, bullbwc, naughtynerdfanforlife and 1 other person
communalspooning said:

ton.jpeg
What a progress, i am sure so many interesting dates and punishments will follow

Reactions: Socalcuc, bullbwc, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
communalspooning said:

ton.jpeg

Great progress! I cannot get the video to display, though.

communalspooning said:
For those that were always asking for thongs, finally got her some. She generally doesn't like thongs. She prefers panties and showing off her panty line through her clothes.

Enjoy these!

TZ.png TZ2.png
Her ass looks great with those thongs on 😍🔥🔥

Reactions: bullbwc, communalspooning and Lovasianladies
bullbwc said:
Great progress! I cannot get the video to display, though.

How about now?

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Capt. Ron, bullbwc and 3 others
communalspooning said:
Köszönöm!

Nem hajlandó megosztani az arcát, sajnálom. Adott nekem néhány jóváhagyott fotót és videót, és teljesen kifogyok, de megpróbálok többet találni. Mohón a kedvében járni (és szereti a figyelmet).

Mit tennél, ha így megkötözve hagynám őt érted?

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.37 AM.png

my cock.gif

Reactions: cocksterlover and communalspooning
I got her a spreader bar so she can't close her slut legs. Who wants in?

DA3.png DA4.png

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Robert39, Capt. Ron and 10 others