• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Latina Wife Had Her First BBC This Weekend

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
She has not really had the desire to try black cock before but she said that she would might try a bigger cock if we were to ever get in that kind of position. Well to make a long story short she was or we were in a position for her to try another guys cock. She is hot 31 and has a great body. I will have to give you the full story later but she did end up sucking on a 9in thick black cock and then later squeezing into her tight little pussy. So my little Latina wife did admit she enjoyed his big black cock inside her. She was a bit tipsy and ending up letting him just stick it in her bare back. She is pretty sure he did shoot some cum in her although she wanted him to cum on her ass, due to the fact that she has not been taking her pill lately. I have to admit it was pretty crazy to see her on her back taking his big dick. She says she is not sure she will do it again, it just has to happen. So I think maybe next time I should find a bigger black cock for her to try. I think she loved it more than she wants to admit. I will try to post some pics later, she is on her way home now so got to run.

My Latina Wife cont

I am going to post the whole story in the story section of the fourm. I will see what I can do as far as pics. I did promise that I would not post any pics of her or of that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back