My need

• Thread startertamika
  • Start date
One thing for sure is I do want to care for her body and not do too much to her such as piercings, tattoos, branding....ect, but some this are needed.
I like the idea of the cattle like nose ring for her, nothing big, just there as a unique way to attach a leash to her such as tying the leash to a floor hook to train her to bow her head to me until I see fit otherwise.
I do strongly love the idea of her hair in cornrows. I want the cornrows to be really thin, take a lot of time to do it, I mean tight on her head, very tight and really stringy like on the rest.
Also I would make sure she is taken care of medically with checkups, fed right, exercised and groomed, really keep her healthy, I do not want to use her so that she becomes a mess, but I do want to use her as Im sure most will understand.
I would also love to share her with other blacks, I think a group of lesbians would be good for her. I dont mind a black man touching her and playing with her, but as wrong as it sounds, I do not want to breed her, and she is really built for breeding, she is trim, but has nice wide hips, she would do well being pregnant. If I get her I might in time breed her, but not for a long time if ever.
Sorry, kind of boring stuff I know. I just wanted to make it clear that she will be cared for, but her mind is another thing, she needs to be brainwashed, but that will happen on its own as she will learn she will never be anything but mine.