• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my new lifestyle as my Wife's sissy cuck

• Thread starterBlackboots1
  • Start date

Blackboots1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2008
This is a new lifestyle to us (our children are grown and moved on) and naturally i am somewhat apprehensive being the submissive sissy cuck for my Wife. The Man (Master to me) that She is interested in has already ordered that She not ever dress up for me again(skirts, high heel pumps,knee boots,etc) and that these items only be worn when He is in Her presence (me during the cucking ritual). i have been ordered by Him to tongue clean all of Her sexy shoes/boots and to drain one of my saving accounts to buy sexy clothes for her to wear out on their dates. Master is a somewhat wealthy man and lives on a horse farm complete with a large stable and several barns and He and my Wife intend to use me as a cuck/slave/sissy houseboy/sex toy for weekend cucking fun. i will be required to sleep in the stable and that is where any punishments for disobedience will be carried out, my Wife deciding on the punishment and Master carrying it out whilst She watches.

sounds ideal

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread