• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My odd dream

• Thread starterjizzonlizz
  • Start date

jizzonlizz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
Bristol
I had a dream last night that it was the 19th centuary I was a privledged noblewoman who got ***** by a gang of black slaves on a plantation!

Is this right on a racial/sexual level??

They laughed as they ****** their huge cocks into me and I was was ****** to recieve the potent semen of every able bodied man from the canefield.

Each cock was bigger than the next and I ended up being almost split open by a 11 incher from a muscle bound chocolate monster with a scar running across his face.

He spat in my face and sneered as he shot a quart of breeding fluids deep into my uterus.

"Gonna knock master's little princess up with an African present"

Hmm...odd.

Not odd at all, dreams are usually just your subconscious manifesting itself. Apparently deep down you want to be taken and used by a gang of black cocks. Correct??

jizzonlizz said:
I had a dream last night that it was the 19th centuary I was a privledged noblewoman who got ***** by a gang of black slaves on a plantation!

Is this right on a racial/sexual level??

They laughed as they ****** their huge cocks into me and I was was ****** to recieve the potent semen of every able bodied man from the canefield.

Each cock was bigger than the next and I ended up being almost split open by a 11 incher from a muscle bound chocolate monster with a scar running across his face.

He spat in my face and sneered as he shot a quart of breeding fluids deep into my uterus.

"Gonna knock master's little princess up with an African present"

Hmm...odd.

I like your pics :)

Enjoy mine as well :)

cockbag said:
That is odd because I had the same dream, except I was the scar-faced 11 incher.

Really? A strange coincidence. Did you dream involve forcing me to clean your cock-end? My delicated pink tounge slowing caressing the sticky fuids from you bloated glans?

SrBilong said:
Not odd at all, dreams are usually just your subconscious manifesting itself. Apparently deep down you want to be taken and used by a gang of black cocks. Correct??

So what you're saying is I want to have 10-15 fertile sons of Africa take it in turns to force their piston like cocks in and out of me, each blasting my overies with their sticky baby-batter and pinning me down in the mean time while I vainly try to break free?

Its a possibility I suppose.

m4lovelyfem said:
I like your pics :)

Enjoy mine as well :)

Yes! Thats one of the cocks involved!! Its all flooding back now!

cockbag said:
We knew what you meant, we just figured you were still turned on and couldn't type.

It can be difficult to concentrate on typing and being impaled on outsize black cock at the same time!

An image from that fateful day.

The slaves all put their cocks on my face and laughed at me.

"Master would love to see his little daughters pretty face serving the workforce"

I had to suck them all and take their filthy semen all over my face and down my throat.

I started that day a sheltered innocent 18 year old virgin and end it covered in black's man cum and no doubt pregnant with my first half-caste baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanna read your dream.
Did slaves revolted against the white master?
you kneel down before slaves, and ask for your pardon?

ggss19 said:
i wanna read your dream.
Did slaves revolted against the white master?
you kneel down before slaves, and ask for your pardon?

No, I think they just saw me as easy meat.

I guess after having toiled for Daddy for 15 years plus I guess thatthey saw violating my firm, fertile young body and making me give birth to the next generation of blacks was in their mind some kind of natural justice.

I hope my next dream doen't feature childbirth and an angry daddy!

Users who are viewing this thread