• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my open relationship with my girlfriend....

• Thread starterdeadman89
  • Start date

deadman89

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2008
So, before i start ill just get the small details out of the way. My girlfriends name is Sophie, me and her have seen each other for about 4 years now and shes 21, im 22. We got the stage about a year ago where we wanted to see other people too, so we do. We keep it to ourselves and do what we want. However, just two weeks ago, she had her first BBC. Now, you dont have to believe me, and if you dont please just leave now, but i can honestly say, this IS the truth.

Sophie is a small girl, 5'2, 5'3, dark hair, but has an extremely nice body. Very thick in the right places- her boobs are pretty good too. This is where her friend comes into it... Her friends name is Stephanie, she isnt overly good looking but she is a very slutty girl. She only dates black guys and has spoke about wanting a baby since she was 15/16... Stephanie's boyfriend at the moment (Jason) was round her place whilst Sophie was there too. They chatted for an hour or so before Jason rang a friend and asked him to come over. Rebecca knew instantly what was going to follow in the next few hours...

So when he arrived they spent a while chatting and flirting before Stephanie and Jason started to kiss each other and rub each other through their clothing... Sophie seemed a little uneasy so asked the other guy if he had a girlfriend, to which he told her no and eventually they ended up kissing each other too. Stephanie, out of nowhere grabbed Sophie and pulled her down to the floor onto their knees for the guys to take their pants off... Sophie said Stephanie's boyfriend was huge, 10,11 inches maybe, whilst the other guy was average sized(but she wasnt complaining). So after sucking their dicks for a while, they all went upstairs to share the same bed, Sophie pretty much just told me about the amount of groaning going on in that room and that it was the best sex they'd both ever had... Her favourite part was when both girls were on top riding the guys...

She told me that someone was at the door at one point, and the windows to the bedroom were open slightly, so they ignored the door and made more noise :D

Stephanie (as i said earlier) had always wanted a baby, so her boyfriend just came inside her whilst Sophie wanted the cum on her body, (she loves to rub it in after). They ended up just chatting and doing a bit of foreplay for hours! Until it got to 1, 2 and they fell asleep.

I made my girlfriend Sophie give me a handjob whilst telling me this story :D we never share them, but i wanted to know all about her first BBC. Any questions or comments, please reply :)

a hand job is all your going to get from now on lol..

I hope you dont mind because she's hooked on lovely BBC now .Has she went back for more yet? She will I promise you and get use to loose pussy because after those BBC's get useing it thats how it will stay.Mines been kept stretched since I went BBC ONLY luckely my hubby says tight pussy is over rated because I plan to keep it that way and so will she.

Users who are viewing this thread