• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My PR wife fucked by black cock

• Thread starterpoinciana cuck
  • Start date
Here we go....

mramo1 said:
i smell bullshit!

Typical DC haters.....if you smell bullshit check your asshole. If you don't believe what I tell you here stay the fuck off of this thread....that simple.

our condolences on your loss.

mindi and andy

Ah man Im sorry to hear that ya'll lost the baby. :( stay strong bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all........she is back and fucking again...more pictures soon

Does she do white guys??

sean128 said:
Does she do white guys??

She spreads for anyone. You have to have a fairly big cock, 7 or longer, be willing to fuck her bareback, be a heavy cummer and be willing to dump it in her cunt.

of course im willing to fuck her bareback

?

sean128 said:
of course im willing to fuck her bareback

Ok what about the rest?

Any new pics please??

Yea i meet all those requirements

ok

sean128 said:
Yea i meet all those requirements

Then you are what she is looking for.....

poinciana cuck said:
Typical DC haters.....if you smell bullshit check your asshole. If you don't believe what I tell you here stay the fuck off of this thread....that simple.

Youre a moron and the biggest grade A liar I have ever met. No one on here believes you. The only people who do are the gullible twats on here

Very nice pics of a hottie

Would love to take my white cock and drive it into her pussy hard and fast. Ever get to Nm area.

mramo1 said:
Youre a moron and the biggest grade A liar I have ever met. No one on here believes you. The only people who do are the gullible twats on here

Let's look at this and see how stupid you really are. First, we've never met and you know nothing about me other than what I've told you here so what have I lied about? (Hear the crickets?) That's what I thought, you could never accurately answer that question because you have no idea whether I lied here or not.

I have posted pictures, obviously of the same woman I might add, to illustrate my postings and there are a few here that she has been with. I wouldn't give their names for their privacy and because it would be none of your business.

Secondly, you have offended everyone who recognizes my postings as truthful by calling them "morons." I suppose that you speak to everyone who has read my posts and know their thoughts about them? Uh- yeah right. I can only conclude that you are a bored, pussyless, chronic self mutilator who needs a way to feel important through tearing down others.

Actually, I feel sorry for you in your pathetic existence and humbly offer my wife to you so that you may finally surrender your virginity.

Until then please refrain from making your presence known while "grown folks" are talking, ok? Dismissed!

Taking a White Cock

Hi!
Just curious....how was making love to a white guy compared to black guy for your wife? Was the fact that he was white and they could have an interracial white child and the father could not be her husband...excite her to a stronger orgasm?

She likes both

gmlitadog said:
Hi!
Just curious....how was making love to a white guy compared to black guy for your wife? Was the fact that he was white and they could have an interracial white child and the father could not be her husband...excite her to a stronger orgasm?

She says that it is different but still good in its own way. She says white men are more considerate lovers because they lick and suck her to orgasm and are very oral before and after making love. She says black mens cocks feel better and make her cum hard but they mostly hit it really hard and then they're done. She has been pregnant with other mens children before both black and white and loves how freaky it feels.

Last edited by a moderator:
poinciana cuck said:
Let's look at this and see how stupid you really are. First, we've never met and you know nothing about me other than what I've told you here so what have I lied about? (Hear the crickets?) That's what I thought, you could never accurately answer that question because you have no idea whether I lied here or not.

I have posted pictures, obviously of the same woman I might add, to illustrate my postings and there are a few here that she has been with. I wouldn't give their names for their privacy and because it would be none of your business.

Secondly, you have offended everyone who recognizes my postings as truthful by calling them "morons." I suppose that you speak to everyone who has read my posts and know their thoughts about them? Uh- yeah right. I can only conclude that you are a bored, pussyless, chronic self mutilator who needs a way to feel important through tearing down others.

Actually, I feel sorry for you in your pathetic existence and humbly offer my wife to you so that you may finally surrender your virginity.

Until then please refrain from making your presence known while "grown folks" are talking, ok? Dismissed!

Thank you, we post our stories with obviously the same woman pictured and get attacked. How sad.

'poinciana cuck' I always enjoy reading your posts about your hot wife. I'm curious, so has she given birth to any of her bull's children?

poinciana cuck said:

You can prove you validity on here simply have her hold up a sign saying poinciana cuck and take a pic problem solved. Then I am sure mramo1 will apologise, although something tells me you will simply make up an excuse to skate round what I just stated. Also when your attempting to attack someone based on a lack of sexual prowess, it's usually better if you don’t offer them your wife.................just saying.

The problem

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
You can prove you validity on here simply have her hold up a sign saying poinciana cuck and take a pic problem solved. Then I am sure mramo1 will apologise, although something tells me you will simply make up an excuse to skate round what I just stated. Also when your attempting to attack someone based on a lack of sexual prowess, it's usually better if you don’t offer them your wife.................just saying.

Thanks for "Just saying," next time don't. I didn't attack his sexual prowess, I basically told him to shut the fuck up, sort of like I'm tell you. Read it again idiot.

The Problem is that I have to prove anything at all. Is this site not about interracial coupling? Have I not shown that with the same woman repeatedly I obvious amateur pictures? There is no need to prove anything at all. Perhaps you should apologise and then learn to spell apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread