• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My PR wife fucked by black cock

• Thread starterpoinciana cuck
  • Start date
Where are you located?

poinciana cuck said:
Thanks for "Just saying," next time don't. I didn't attack his sexual prowess, I basically told him to shut the fuck up, sort of like I'm tell you. Read it again idiot.

The Problem is that I have to prove anything at all. Is this site not about interracial coupling? Have I not shown that with the same woman repeatedly I obvious amateur pictures? There is no need to prove anything at all. Perhaps you should apologise and then learn to spell apologize.

*Sigh* And I quote "Actually, I feel sorry for you in your pathetic existence and humbly offer my wife to you so that you may finally surrender your virginity"

Do you see where and how you were attacking his sexual prowess, by assuming he was a virgin and probably coming to that conclusion because you believe he lack's the ability to get a woman. Now unless he explicitly stated he was a virgin then that you noob is attacking his sexual prowess.

Second you do need to prove something otherwise you will simply be written of as the fraud you seemingly are. You have done thing's that call your authenticity into question, it's reasonable for people to now question if your not just stealing these pic's from other cuck sites and claiming them as your own. Oh also moron I did spell apologise properly you dipshit I am English and that's how we spell it fucktard.

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
*Sigh* And I quote "Actually, I feel sorry for you in your pathetic existence and humbly offer my wife to you so that you may finally surrender your virginity"

Do you see where and how you were attacking his sexual prowess, by assuming he was a virgin and probably coming to that conclusion because you believe he lack's the ability to get a woman. Now unless he explicitly stated he was a virgin then that you noob is attacking his sexual prowess.

Second you do need to prove something otherwise you will simply be written of as the fraud you seemingly are. You have done thing's that call your authenticity into question, it's reasonable for people to now question if your not just stealing these pic's from other cuck sites and claiming them as your own. Oh also moron I did spell apologise properly you dipshit I am English and that's how we spell it fucktard.

Ah! You should have said you we're English that explains everything! Stupid fuck! I attacked his entire existence not his sexual prowess and implying that he was a virgin simply attacked his sorry life since being a virgin neither proves nor disproves sexual prowess. I've done nothing to show that I've stolen anything. My photos are obviously amateur. Do me a favor and fuck yourself to death ok? again if you or anyone else doubts the validity of these photos, stories or us as a couple you can stay the FUCK off of this thread. No responses required.

Would she carry my baby if i knocked her up??

man your wife is a slut and if that's what you want then so be it...i must say thumbs up for your courage or stupidity...when i was doin' time in the army i was crazy i could kill somebody..

Where did all the pics go??

what happen?

This was an awesome thread. Really enjoyed the updates with pics previously posted. Too bad it went in totally the wrong direction. People should enjoy the post and pics, hook up if possible and move on. Stop with the negative comments...enjoy the post and keep it moving. That's what this site was created for...hooking up for BBC. To the owner of the thread, good work keep it coming...an awesome wife there.

there were no pics in the threads. what happen

poinciana cuck some people are just haters... I loved your mrs. pics!

I also miss your wife's pics. Haters ruin everything. Her pics were hot as fuck

hot body milf

If you miss my wife and her fun times go to the folloing blog to hear and see it all!

My Slut Wife

Thanks for the blog. Can't wait to see more of her

poinciana cuck said:
If you miss my wife and her fun times go to the folloing blog to hear and see it all!

My Slut Wife

she is smokin'

Last edited by a moderator:
Blog has been taken down

wtf wheres the pic's

poinciana Cuck, we miss you, your wife is hotttttttttttt. Hope to see pictures of her again..

No

cockbag said:
Probably fakers.

You're probably an idiot.....I am redoing the blog be patient ok?

Users who are viewing this thread