• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my pregnant gf is fucking a black lover at 3pm today

• Thread starterlizzyscuck
  • Start date
Judgement stands. It seems the real appeal to both of you here is how horny this is going to make you rather than any genuine desire to become new parents.

I am open minded but being open minded does not mean dispensing with the concepts of right and wrong, or saying that whatever is right is what makes you horny. No problems with a married couple enjoying a kink with another man, men, women or whomever. But only in as much as the only people the kink affects or involves the people choosing to be involved.

As I said before, this child is not making that choice. Girlfriends or wives enjoying sex with other men is incredibly hot but it doesn't mean adults should pursue their sexual fantasies irresponsibly. When I read about cucking pregnancies it makes me cringe.

You talk way more about how hot it will be to be to "daddy" a child while your wife does other guys than anything about how happy the two of you are to have a new child and how much you are looking forward to a lifetime of parenting.

Do you love this baby? You should be ready to give your life. If you can't honestly say you love the child that has come into your life and that the real appeal is being a god parent, then do the responsible thing and give it up for adoption so that a couple who does want to raise a child for the love of being parents can do so rather than using the kid as part of a kink.

Reactions: Robert257a
Lizzy, I envy your situation and think it would be hot to have to raise the kid of your wife or gf and a bull. You should do whatever you have to to help her get the sex she deserves. Have you met the bulls and made it clear to them that you're willing to assist in any way you can?

Well, inquiring minds want to know. Is the child white or black?

I'm assuming white because of the manner in which you spoke about his birth and "the mother knowing who's the father" but, "the black guy pulled out before he came" does not necessarily translate to: he can't be the father.

That's a common mistake of couples here. Most of 'em end up preggo.:eek:

The baby boy is white. But she has decided to give herself mainly to black men only now.

lizzyscuck said:
The baby boy is white. But she has decided to give herself mainly to black men only now.

Well, as the saying goes....once you go black............;)

Cuckholded before we even got married

I was snooping in my fiance room right before the wedding and found photos of her fucking the whole ball team. She was mad as hell for snooping on her and said we could call it off or get married, regardless she was not going to stop fucking other men. We married and have had 5 boys all grown and doing well. None of them are mine and all are mixed race. I baby sat while she went out and fucked but usually til the boys got older she would bring them home make me suck them hard and put it in her pussy or ass. I always had to clean up but since I loved the taste of cum and pussy juice I did not care. I love to suck cock, eat assholes, fuck and eat pussy. My wife loves sex and we make a great team and although we are older and slowing down, any guy that makes a pass or shows interest in her is going to get his cock sucked and some fine pussy or ass. Life of the cuckhold is an understanding. She loves you and will take care of you but you will have to watch her fuck others but she will always come back to you. There is a difference between sex and love, you just have to figure out what you want out of life. Cucked for life with a beautiful wife!

Users who are viewing this thread