• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My pregnant wife pls caption and comment.

• Thread starterColector
  • Start date
mahuhi said:
she loosk great -do you have more fotos from her body?
She looks nice, would love to see her pregnant pussy, and her utters that will fill with milk.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
barbara2duzy-jpg.jpgI wonder if he has fantasies, getting off thinking he's a cuckold and it's another guy's baby in her. I'd be thinking of her black bred. The BNWO at play.

• Haha
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Lovasianladies
Colector said:
Open for cuckold captions, fakes etc..

barbara2duzy.jpg barbara14duzy.jpg barbara15duzy.jpg barbara18duzy.jpg
A cock Hungry Slut filled to the brim with hot cum.

She definitely got her reward for loving cocks.
We need to see her spread her legs, mouth open with her tongue out begging for multiple loads of cum in her mouth so it can all drip down her chin and onto her preggo, swollen tits.
A D.P. would be awesome right before full term. Make sure you pick the biggest, thickest cocks for her too. Scale is important to match her girthy belly. Girthy long cocks for the girthy pregnant slut.

I'd love to fuck her.

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, rwall, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
She black man's white meat to plant there seed in and she lays back and takes it all

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, rwall, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Absolutely
Colector said:

Gorgeous

• Love
Absolutely gorgeous

Colector said:

She is gorgeous pregnant you should get her bred as often as possible maybe put her out to to be bred with a black guy a Asian and a white guy and see what comes out

Users who are viewing this thread