• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Problem - Help Needed From The Wives

• Thread starterstarbird
  • Start date

starbird

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2018
Been a bit of a lurker on this board for a few days but finally plucked up some courage to ask a question to other wives or those that have been in my shoes...

I have a really, loving relationship with my husband. For a long time we were exclusive until a year or so ago we started really opening up.
I've always been honest with him and whenever I get a bit of attention at work or out with friends I tell him and it always used to get him excited. Early last year It started very slight but he'd make me dress more sexy for work and ask me to flirt more but after telling him about a colleague who was getting touchy-feely with me, he told me to go for it and suck him off.
It was really exciting but I eventually got an opportunity to respond to this guy and did as I was told.
I was more excited at telling my other half when I got home than the blow job and when I did, he was all over me, it was amazing.
Towards the end of last year I was allowed to fuck with a condom and my man would want me coming home with my clothes stained or my hair matted with cum after my jaunts with men.
At the beggining of this year, I was out with my regular, one of my line managers who didn't have a condom so I allowed the bloke to fuck my arse and seeing as it was my ass I let him cum in me. I came home and told my husband and it was just amazing, he fucked me like he never had, he's never been forceful at all to me but when he saw my knickers stained with cum and still some cum seeping from my arse he gave me the sex of my life. He'd only bothered with my ass a few times since we married but my god he couldn't get enough anal that night and he said it was so much for kinky knowing the lube was someone elses cum.

Anyway, the point I want to get through is although I'm proud of being his slut and we do amazing things that even just 18 months ago I wouldn't imagine he'd be letting me do or doing to me when I come home and give him the update, there is one thing he won't budge on. He doesn't want to watch me have sex with anyone else.
He's a cum eater so more than happy to clean me up when I come home but wont entertain watching me. It's frustrating.
I've read threads on these boards and seen others talk about looking their man in the eye while they're getting fucked. I want to watch him wank to it, give him a blow job or let him join in as I really want to try a dp at some point... but he just won't.
He loves to see photos of me covered or leaking cum but doesn't look at any where I'm fucking. Won't watch any videos etc.

I'm very lucky to be where I am but is it wise to push for more? I love him to bits and he's my world. Don't want to hurt him by forcing him to do something he really does not want to. That kind of thing isn't what our relationship is about and what I do with others is with his orders/blessing, I certainly don't go down the humiliating cuckold route like some do which I think he may find if I push him to watch me getting fucked.

I've suggested starting with him just taking pictures (he's a keen photographer) but although he once said maybe if I'm just giving a BJ, he never has and watching me fuck is off the table.

Surely some other wife has experienced this?

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
I clearly am not a wife but your husband is a very lucky man.
Can I ask why you want to be watched fucking? Does it have to be specifically him who watches you and takes pictures or could it be anyone?

starbird said:
..... my man want me coming home with my clothes stained or my hair matted with cum after my jaunts with men.
Nice....
starbird said:
At the beginning of this year, I was out with my regular, one of my line managers who didn't have a condom so I allowed the bloke to fuck my arse and seeing as it was my ass I let him cum in me. I came home and told my husband and it was just amazing, he fucked me like he never had....
When you come home after a lover has fucked you up your ass, I suggest requiring your cuckold husband to kiss your ass and lick your lover's cum out of your anus with his tongue. And, if some "brown" comes out along with it, your cuckold should just let it all slide down his throat.
starbird said:
..... when [my cuckold] saw my knickers stained with cum and still some cum seeping from my ass, he gave me the sex of my life.
As you could see, your cuckold was really turned on by that. I suggest building on it, and making him your ass kisser.
starbird said:
Although I'm proud of being his slut and we do amazing things that even just 18 months ago I wouldn't imagine he'd be letting me do or doing to me when I come home, there is one thing he won't budge on. He doesn't want to watch me have sex with anyone else.
That's OK. Usually (in this forum), it's the hotwife who doesn't want her cuckold to watch her having sex with other men. But, if your cuckold doesn't want to watch you fucking other men, then.... well.... don't require that of him.
starbird said:
He's a cum eater so more than happy to clean me up when I come home....
As I said, I suggest building on that by making him your ass kisser.
starbird said:
..... but [my cuckold] won't entertain watching me. It's frustrating.
Rather than feeling frustrated, you could also build on this by insisting to your lovers they need to be secretive about you fucking them, because your husband doesn't know. Quite a few men find it more of a turn-on to be fucked by a married woman if her husband doesn't know.
starbird said:
I've read threads on these boards and seen others talk about looking their man in the eye while they're getting fucked. I want to watch him wank to it, give him a blow job or let him join in as I really want to try a dp at some point... but he just won't.
Leave it to other hotwives to do those things. Do what works with your cuckold.
starbird said:
I'm very lucky to be where I am but is it wise to push for more? I love him to bits and he's my world. I don't want to hurt him by forcing him to do something he really does not want to do.
Since your cuckold is turned on by you coming home after having been fucked up your ass, I suggest getting a strap-on dildo and using it to fuck him up his ass, maybe once a week — after requiring him to kiss your ass and give you analingus maybe 3 times a week. (You may be able to cum in that way.)

I also suggest requiring your cuckold to wear a chastity device, and becoming his sole key holder. If he protests, point out that you're sexually-satisfied by your lovers, so you don't need his weenie — but, since he won't do what you want (watch you fuck other men), you think it's reasonable for him to do something else for you that you want him to do (wear a chastity device for you).

Good luck! (somehow, everything in my reply has turned out to be crossed out. But, I guess you can read it anyway.)

You need to tread very carefully, or risk losing it all...

It sounds like watching you "in the act" is just that line in the sand for your husband. It's one thing to know what you've done, but another to see you in the act.

Now, perhaps seeing you fuck may increase his enjoyment of this new dynamic to your relationship, but equally if it's really something that he's opposed to, and you push him into it, then it could also put him off the whole idea of playing with others, or potentially even sour your entire relationship.

I was going to suggest that you could talk to him about the idea of skype / facetime with him whilst you are fucking, but as he wont even accept pictures... Probably not.

Look at it this way... You've been together for a long time... and you've been exploring this new side of your relationship for just a fraction of that time. Perhaps he will come to be interested in the idea of watching in the future, but if not, you are still having some amazing sexy times by all means! And as zippless suggests - maybe you could get by finding someone else to join in for some double penetration / voyeur fucking...

Reactions: toolman2c
Well...First off, Obviously, I'm not a wife. I am a former hubby of a wife who would go out on dates and come home well fucked. And I loved it. The level of anticipation, the nerves that your trying to calm down and the energy that you're trying to burn off doing everything and anything at home to keep your mind occupied while understanding exactly what your wife is doing....It's amazing.

Hope this helps to give you some insight as to who your man may feel....But pushing him to do it at least once isn't asking for much. He may really learn to love it.

My very favorite thing is to hold my wife as she leans back against me and I play with her tits while she sucks a cock and get fucked by another. Kissing her while she is having an orgasm caused by another guys cock is the max for me. However, she made a deal with a guy that pays her to not fuck other guys and he is fucking her twice a week ,but I don't get to watch. She tells me about it later, but I really miss watching. It is all about her, not me. I want her to be the happiest she can be, so, I just suck it up. I would let your husband enjoy things his way, why not?

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
SMH
i'll dumb it down for you guys:
it would turn HER on if he participated in her affairs either by being present, watching or participating. she wants advice on how to get that to happen, or at least an understanding of what may be holding him back from this. not being told to forget about it.

Reactions: starbird and toolman2c
BigdaddyToronto said:
I'll dumb it down for you guys: it would turn HER on if he participated in her affairs either by being present, watching or participating. She wants advice on how to get that to happen, or at least an understanding of what may be holding him back from this — not being told to forget about it.
So, your advice is..........? No doubt Starbird is holding her breath......

Reactions: toolman2c
Bigdaddy,Toronto,

I think I understand what she said, however, having stated my personal likes, I don't know anymore about why her husband does not want to watch than I do about why I love to watch. Enjoying having one's wife fucked by other guys is something that the
"know it all" people have theories about, but no one has been able to explain it to me. I even have a theory, but it is just a theory. I can't make up my mind if I enjoy more watching my wife sucking a cock or getting fucked, that is why I enjoy watching her do both at the same time, that is as much as I understand about myself. I know I am not going to change soon, thus I conclude that Starbird should just not worry and enjoy fucking guys with out him watching. My wife is continuing to fuck another guy, even though I can not watch them, oh well. I enjoy her telling me about it and the fact that he has taught my wife to "deep throat" is very exciting for me and I look forward to the day that I get to see her Adam's Apple dancing as a guy inserts his giant cock into her throat. Maybe getting fucked in the ass is the thing that gets Starbird's hubby into watching her take cock.

Custer Laststand said:
So, your advice is..........? No doubt Starbird is holding her breath......
im not offering her any advice...im also not trying to exploit her situation in order to get her to vicariously act out my own personal fetishes that have nothing to do with her her question/situation :)
I don't know why her mate cant engage in her scenes with other partners. but im pretty sure it has nothing to do with making him swallow something "brown", strap ons, chastity devices etc

Since she was asking for input from wives, perhaps we should all take the sidelines on this one unless we have some true insight to offer, myself included. I don't think any of us have been of any value.

Reactions: DeepDesire
old fred said:
..... I know I am not going to change soon, thus I conclude that Starbird should just not worry and enjoy fucking [other] guys without [her husband] watching.
That's what it sounds like to me.
old fred said:
My wife is continuing to fuck another guy, even though I can not watch them, oh well.
Different strokes for different folks....
old fred said:
I enjoy her telling me about it and the fact that [her lover] has taught my wife to "deep throat" is very exciting for me. I look forward to the day that I get to see her Adam's Apple dancing as a guy inserts his giant cock into her throat.
That would be hot....
old fred said:
Maybe getting fucked in the ass is the thing that gets Starbird's hubby into watching her take cock.
That seems like a possibility, since Ms. Starbird's cuckold was strongly turned on when she described that to him.

Maybe Ms. Starbird could let her cuckold know that in the future, he won't need to ask her about her lover fucking her up her ass, because she'll allow him to watch her lover do that. Then, when her lover finishes, he'll have to leave. But, if he doesn't want to watch her lover do that, she isn't going to tell him about it.

Conceivably, this could be a way of transferring the "balance of power" in this disagreement from Ms. Starbird's cuckold to Ms. Starbird.

Old Fred,

Re.:
old fred said:
[My wife] tells me about it later, but I really miss watching. It is all about her, not me. I want her to be the happiest she can be, so, I just suck it up. I would let your [Ms. Starbird's] husband enjoy things his way, why not?
If allowing and encouraging one's hotwife to maximize her sexual pleasure is what being a (self-acknowledged) cuckold husband is all about, that would imply that if Ms. Starbird wants her cuckold to watch her fuck other men, he should "suck it up" (as you say) and comply with her wishes.

BTW, that's a good photo you posted, Ms. Starbird. You have gorgeous tits.

—Custer

Last edited:
Hi Ms. Starbird,

Regarding the following section of your initial post:
starbird said:
..... At the beginning of this year, I was out with my regular, one of my line managers who didn't have a condom, so I allowed the bloke to fuck my ass, and seeing as it was my ass I let him cum in me. I came home and told my husband and it was just amazing, he fucked me like he never had, he's never been forceful at all with me but when he saw my knickers stained with cum and still some cum seeping from my ass, he gave me the sex of my life. He'd only bothered with my ass a few times since we married, but my god, he couldn't get enough anal that night, and he said it was so kinky, knowing the lube was someone else's cum. .....
On the subject of being fucked anally, and the potential affect of watching on your cuckold husband, click on the “Interracial cuckolding” section of this forum,
then click on the section “Interracial extreme,” here:
Interracial Extreme

then click on “page 5” of that section, then click on the thread (4th down from top), “Giving up the ass,” here:
Giving up the ass

It's an entire, fairly-long thread on this subject.

I hope you're beginning to make some progress with your cuckold husband.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Starbird,

Regarding the following section of your initial post:

On the subject of being fucked anally, and the potential affect of watching on your cuckold husband, click on the “Interracial cuckolding” section of this forum,
then click on the section “Interracial extreme,” here:
Interracial Extreme

then click on “page 5” of that section, then click on the thread (4th down from top), “Giving up the ass,” here:
Giving up the ass

It's an entire, fairly-long thread on this subject.

I hope you're beginning to make some progress with your cuckold husband.

—Custer
My wife was a 19 year old virgin from a very old fashioned Mexican family that put a great value on being a virgin. Obviously, it didn't mean anything to me except that I could not fuck her before we got married. After a few years of being married, she told me that the way she was able to remain a virgin and not get pregnant was to get fucked in the ass and that is what all the girls in her area did to solve the problem. She was 13 when she started taking cock in the shit shute. That is the kind of honesty that got her into fucking whom ever she wanted.

old fred said:
My wife was a 19 year old virgin from a very old fashioned Mexican family that put a great value on being a virgin. Obviously, it didn't mean anything to me except that I could not fuck her before we got married.
I would have considered that meaningful (but not in a good way).
old fred said:
After a few years of being married, she told me that the way she was able to remain a virgin and not get pregnant was to get fucked in the ass and that is what all the girls in her area did to solve the problem.
Good for your wife, and good for "all the girls in her area.." But, "a few years" was a long time to wait. If she had told you that soon after you first began dating her, and acted accordingly, would you have asked her to marry you sooner?
old fred said:
She was 13 when she started taking cock in the shit shute. That is the kind of honesty that got her into fucking whom ever she wanted.
Again, good for your wife (although 13 seems mighty young). After a few years of marriage to you, it sounds like your wife sensed that was what would be required to get you on track as her cuckold husband.

Last edited:
Some men refuse to watch wive's fucking others.....Many bull both black and white know how to handle them. Just have the wife call a bullover.

Users who are viewing this thread