• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My public wife

• Thread starterbendix
  • Start date

bendix

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2007
Some of my 30 years old slut wife pics in album attached her.

She is a very easy to open her legs but prefer the well equipped men.
She became a slut 3 years ago when she at last agreed to fuck one black man from my company in front of me.

After her first step with that black man, she slowly became very wild and submissive fo almost any strong men that I match to her ( never initiate a meeting by hersef ).

I "sold" her last summer ,to a small group of Japanese (6) that used her for all week during them stay for business in our city.

That was her best time to be spoilt and get a kinky treatment and she liked to ****** and interfusing to an completely different kinky Japanese way of fucking culture.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2096543067[/URL]

Watch and Enjoy her body and please comment on her first Album:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2096543067

30-1452095281T.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy wife

Thank you for sharing her sexy body. She is the total package. I'm especially like her clit and feet...ass, legs, tits, hair, waist...OK, there's nothing about her I don't especially like.

I would love to hear more about what kind of stuff went on with the Japanese thing, I don't know much about that sex culture.

I totally agree. Great body and fantastic, suckable feet.

wife's pictures

WOW what a great spread, thank you for sharing

She is so....good

Thanks, very high quality pix of your beautiful slut wife.
She will be now my jack off dream, as my wife refuse to let me fuck her after she is busy with her new game boy - 20 yo black man with a massive dick not like my tini tool.

What I realy understandis is her shocking meeting with the Japanese dicks - they know how to use a women and bring her to the sky even with they are not equipped with a monster dick.

Hope to hear from you some more and....more pix too please

Thanks for the pics, they are great.:D

dear Akira san

I just sent you our connection details,please let us have some pics of your Japanese group( one by one )before my wife will transfer to your group

Nice :) You have a gorgeus wife there - maybe she should be black only and be black bred?

she is great

What a fine lady! And what a body!! Great pics! I would love to be on her "chosen" list! *s*

that slut album made me horny

your slut wife must be a good fuck,hope to penetrate her in all her opens soon.
She cover with a great body and her dogystyle pose are WOOOOO

sexy slut

I love your sexy slut wife. please post more of her

More pix of my public wife

I'll put soon some more pix in her album ,I want to thank to all of you that suport me with pix of them sluts or GF sluts... and so much details about sluts action.

nice

Fantastic pictures thank you for sharing,
Could I buy her ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife lover No : 238

No pixs - some problems - I'll try later

bareback love it

love the bareback pictures, with the black guy and the white guy with cum in her pussy, hot hot hot! Thanks!!

Is she on the pill or having fun with risk?

Users who are viewing this thread