• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Puerto Rican wife

• Thread starterpoinciana cuck
  • Start date

poinciana cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2008
Tell me what you think!

More of her

Some more

Very Hot chica show us more!!

Great pic of his spunk running out her well fucked pussy hope she is pregnant by his potent black cock

She was

Those pics were taken four years ago. She had my (his) son as a result.....We are going to try again.

Lovely, you are lucky men

great stuff, thanks! any pregnant shots?

Interest?

It makes her hot that guys here are looking at her in action. Is there anyone in the Tampa area that would like to come gang bang her?

homegirl has a great body

Thats for sharing. It is good to see that she in on the BBC habit.

DAMN, can I get some of that butta pecan rican

That looks great! I would like to get some of that!

I think that it's hot to have your wife's pussy full of black cum, didn't?

We are a puerto Rican Couple 35 and 38..We need to chat,, we visit Florida twice a year. You have yahoo ID. Mines is boricua8nc@yahoo.com.

hubbylickscum said:
I think that it's hot to have your wife's pussy full of black cum, didn't?

She gets filled with black cum all of the time....I AM BLACK.......I share her with whoever, it just so happens that most of her bulls are white.

Wish i was in tampa i would be round evey night getting into her panties until her belly was swollen with my black baby

Damn thats a hot, sexy woman, makes me miss mine

babymaker said:
Wish i was in tampa i would be round evey night getting into her panties until her belly was swollen with my black baby

We are looking to breed her....come on down

Users who are viewing this thread