• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Queen of Spades Tattoo

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date
congratulations ladies!

Elizabeth T said:
Wanting to show off my new tattoo

can't see the pic.

Qos tat

Elizabeth T said:

Does anyone still have a pic of this tattoo? A repost would be appreciated ET. I have been looking for one that had the tail of the Q and the tail of the spade hooked together.

Thanks,
Karnut

Any new "Queen of Spades" tatoos out there?

This thread has been lost for some time, so I thought I would check to see if there is any new fancy art out there. Please share lovely ladies!!!

Elizabeth T said:
i know the feeling my boo had tattoo put on me i just love it mine is on my butt

karnut said:
Qos tat

Does anyone still have a pic of this tattoo? A repost would be appreciated ET. I have been looking for one that had the tail of the Q and the tail of the spade hooked together.

Thanks,
Karnut
Elizabeth T said:
My Queen of Spade Tattoo

I had it put on in a shop in Lafayette, Louisiana. A friend sent it to me and I liked it so now I wear it. My husband loves it also. I have had many BBC and have been gangbanged several times now. My husband has a friend who is also training me to be the best BBC Slut Wife. Here is another pic of me also.

Users who are viewing this thread