My Queen of Spades Tattoo

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date

Elizabeth T

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 3, 2006
Wanting to show off my new tattoo

Let me be the first to say I wish I was behind you and that gorgeous ass congratulating you on your new tatoo by fucking you until the queen was satisfied.

How have you earned the right to have that tattoo? :)

Get a friend to write the words, "black cock only" on your buttocks, then photograph you and post ASAP.

Who put the tat on you?

wife's queen of spades

comments on hers

Attachments

• BUTTTA~1.JPG
    BUTTTA~1.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,272
more like queens of black dick

Look ready

Elizabeth T said:
Wanting to show off my new tattoo

You look ready for a nice bare bbc right in that pic.

My Queen of Spade Tattoo

I had it put on in a shop in Lafayette, Louisiana. A friend sent it to me and I liked it so now I wear it. My husband loves it also. I have had many BBC and have been gangbanged several times now. My husband has a friend who is also training me to be the best BBC Slut Wife. Here is another pic of me also.

I wish i was in louisana...

Hott!

Elizabeth T said:
I had it put on in a shop in Lafayette, Louisiana. A friend sent it to me and I liked it so now I wear it. My husband loves it also. I have had many BBC and have been gangbanged several times now. My husband has a friend who is also training me to be the best BBC Slut Wife. Here is another pic of me also.

You are one hot lady. :hitit: Thanks for the post and the pics. I'm not big on tatts, but this one I like.

[you are fantastic.i love you

A friend of my husbands sent it to him and I went to a Tattoo shop and had it put on. Thanks I am glad ya'll like it....

I have to admit I would really like to get one or two queen of spades tattoos at some point, one on my ankle and one on my upper back shoulder area.

Jesssador said:
I have to admit I would really like to get one or two queen of spades tattoos at some point, one on my ankle and one on my upper back shoulder area.

Please post photos as soon as you get the tatts. My best friend got a spade above her slit, and a couple of rings down there as well at the same time.

would love to see more women posting pics of theirs in here

Queen of Spades Tattoo

Here is a close up of it. I am very proud of my Tattoo

thought I would show pics of Cherry Poptarts Queen o spades

This tat is new as of last week. And can we guess who had to pay for it???

Attachments

• queentat2.jpg
    queentat2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 722
  • queentat.jpg
    queentat.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 697
Very sexy ass!!! Love that as much as the new tat!!