• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Russian hotwife ;)

• Thread starterbimarried55122
  • Start date

bimarried55122

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2012
So...my wife and I are new to this website. Like it so far. Here's a few pics of my lil hotwife, she's russian 5'1 and 90lbs for reference. Tell me you wouldn't fuck the hell out of her.

P.S. If you're hot and in MN...hit us up! ;-)

Attachments

• 199.jpg
    199.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 821
  • IMG_4131.jpg
    IMG_4131.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 649
  • IMG_7088.jpg
    IMG_7088.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 561
Got any nude pics? She looks like a real cock-*****. I'd fuck her so deep and listen to her whimper as you watched in red faced humiliation.

She does love a good fucking :)

However, she doesn't whimper...she does like to scream, claw, bite and scratch ;-) She's a very loud lil russian.

Attachments

• 2011-09-05 15.38.33.jpg
    2011-09-05 15.38.33.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 954
  • 2011-08-12 21.40.29.jpg
    2011-08-12 21.40.29.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 848
  • IMG_7611.jpg
    IMG_7611.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 996
Nice pics sent u a message

very sexy wife you have there! you're very lucky!

Here are a couple new pix for the day ;)

Attachments

• P270711_11.53_[02].jpg
    P270711_11.53_[02].jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 629
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 867
Awesome wife, looks very slutty!

good girl

we seem to have something in common. very nice pictures. you guys are proof, love is everywhere.....:)

Thanks for all the compliments, she loves them, as do I :)

We're very real for the record too. The world needs more people like the ones we've met on this site so far. :)

Seems like a lot of Russians are into cuckolding. My wife is Russian, and there's a lot of cuckold discussion on Russian sites.

this is the wife, im bi...and playing with chicks is also fun for me ;) I've done it before...and loved it ;)

i would love to see you play with another woman! hearing your stories is so sexy!

russian sux

yeah i do suck, dick

I'm sure you do it very well too!

that i do, my hubby nor any other guy has ever complained....the tongue ring helps ;)

"I kissed a girl and I liiiikkkkkedddddd it", so the song goes. Girls that experiment with bi as teenagers, probably have a more adventurous spirit in bed with their husband, a lot less hangups about their body.

I got to watch my wife and step sister stick their tongues in each others mouths in my driveway....sue me but.....holy shit HOT! She used to fuck around with her adoptive sister too, who's also a sexy hot russian. Oh to be a fly on the wall....

Whether she's playing with girls or guys...I love it! We're all only young once, shit...you've gotta be stupid if you don't enjoy it :)

All this sounds like MAJOR BS.

Users who are viewing this thread