• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy asian wife

• Thread starterngl
  • Start date
N

ngl

My wife was laying on the couch and I decided that I couldn't waste the opportunity to photograph her.

4102376534_eebd5060f6_b.jpg

I just have pillows on my couch, not nearly as exciting or attractive!

so does she cuck you?

Nice photo.

Thanks for the compliment on the photo. Yes she has been with another guy before and has had him several times. She hasn't played in about a year now since we've been pretty busy. As I'm taking the photos, she talked about me taking photos while her having another guy inside her or even a possible second. I told her that would be hot.

This is another picture I took for her a while back.

2588281962_60d7d48bed.jpg

Here's one on the bed

4102869333_e87fc5e7f3.jpg

Reactions: metalma
Stunning girl, and beautiful photography of her ngl - well done :)

Thanks for the compliments. Taken with a Nikon D300.

Wow!

Stunning photography of an absolute beauty. Very classy.

you have one of the hottest wives i've seen! does she have any fantasies? i'd love to have her. where are you from?

2 Hott!!!!

Damn let us know where u guys are ;)

Beautiful photos of an asian beauty. I`m a foot-lover, I think she has gorgeous feet...would love to see more of them. Especially the anklet is hot!

SexGod69 said:
you have one of the hottest wives i've seen! does she have any fantasies? i'd love to have her. where are you from?

Thanks! Yes she did mention that she wants to have more men satisfy her. She said that it would be hot having me photograph her while with someone else was inside her. I think she has a sexy body and it would be a waste not to let her enjoy other men as well as other men enjoy her. One day I put a condom in her purse just in case something ever happened.

4106361224_9f0ac78724_b.jpg

she is so attractive...you are both so lucky...

She truly is a stunning woman. If you are in southern california I would love to help.

She is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

She is very sexy specially her feet i adore feet please specialize a post for her feet worshipers and i will be first

She's fantastically gorgeous! Love her nipples, love her hair and that body... ooh! We'd have so much fun filling her up. Are you in Northern California?

stickhandler said:
She's fantastically gorgeous! Love her nipples, love her hair and that body... ooh! We'd have so much fun filling her up. Are you in Northern California?

Thanks stickhandler. I'm sure we'd have fun filler her up too. We are not on the west coast however we do go to California once in a while. Most of the time we end up going to So. Cal area near Huntington Beach.

Here's another

4116952824_37c2840e9c_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread