• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy asian wife

• Thread starterngl
  • Start date
Sweet, petite and Hot!

Wow, she is so beautiful. I would love to play with her and have you photograph us in action. Do you live anywhere near Washington, D.C.?
wifepleaser2007

Haven't posted in a while but here's another pic.

4105718589_63287a31bc.jpg

love her tits and face. i would enjoy seeing them sprayed in cum

She is really cute and sexy!! I love Asian girls too, that's why I married one. Hope you can enjoy watching her have sex with multitudes of men!!

tenderloin said:
She is really cute and sexy!! I love Asian girls too, that's why I married one. Hope you can enjoy watching her have sex with multitudes of men!!

Thanks Tenderloin. I saw your pics of your wife on a separate post and she's real sexy too! Hopefully my wife will be able to enjoy a multitude of men too! Last time I didn't get to watch... Hopefully that won't be the case the next time!

ngl said:

No you haven't - but the picture of this beauty is most welcome :D

Wow I agree with the previous comments she is very sexy!!

Recently my wife has been thinking of inviting her ex from overseas to come visit. When we're having sex I could feel her get really wet and she cums really quick. It's a real turn on to see her get so turned on by just the thought of her ex pushing his cock in her again. We'll see what happens. She keeps asking me if it's ok :). She actually told me that she showed the photos I took of her to him. Guess I should take more! Again it's been so long since I've last posted. Hopefully I'll have a steamy story to tell. I've read plenty of hot stories here.

Wow hot hot hot. If ur wife ever decides to come up to Ontario, let me know and I'll hook u up!

Hey stoned rabbit did your wife get bbc yet? I live in Ontario also and I'm married to a filipina asian that wants black cock.

very beautiful

Well, well, well..

ngl said:

4105718589_63287a31bc.jpg

Yiou should post more often, your wife is really sexy

Any action pictures of her?

h5t6ca said:
Yiou should post more often, your wife is really sexy

Any action pictures of her?

No I don't have action photos yet. I'm hoping to take some if she ends up letting her ex have her. I'll post pics when that happens. Would be hot to see her in action.

Have more pics ngl?

asians are the best and sexiest..luv to taste ur wifes cunt..

Haven't posted in a while. Here's a recent photo I took of her while down in Fort Lauderdale on vacation.

6793770455_3287d97027_z.jpg

She is beautiful. She will have no problem finding guys to satisfy her

She is a beauty all right!

That last photo lightens up well in Photoshop, thanks. :)

(Should I repost it here so we can all see her better?)

Thanks, but I would appreciate it if you didn't. -ngl

6793768731_2ea7ab8805_z.jpg

talldomguy said:
That last photo lightens up well in Photoshop, thanks. :)

(Should I repost it here so we can all see her better?)

Users who are viewing this thread