• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy asian wife

• Thread starterngl
  • Start date
SexGod69 said:
when she has sex with him does she keep her wedding ring on? Ever play with the idea of having her take it off and wear a ring he gets her as if she gives herself fully to him when they're together?

she's one of the top hottest girls i've seen. would love to see more of her in lingerie or even getting penetrated.

Ignore this one

I've thought about her taking off her wedding ring when she has sex with her boyfriend but never told her. He did get her an anklet at one point. I told my wife that when she's with her boyfriend, she belongs to him. If he wants to do something, she'll have to treat things as if they were a couple. Was nice seeing them hold hands the other day. When you see a girl this hot and knows she's parting her legs for him with ********* it's exciting. I think it would be a waste of her sexy body to just be with one person.

I'll tell her you said she is hot. She'll love the compliment. I'll try to post more pics of her in lingerie. Here's another shot I took of myself this morning. I always thought that I was on the small size.

6846290175_b3566da18d.jpg

8457873186_2c67405c3c.jpg

Accidentally copied this thread... Didn't know how to delete the post

Just found out that after he came on her breasts, he pushed it back in shortly after. My wife told me during sex and I could not hold back any longer. Before I knew it it shot deep in her womb.

That's wonderful. Hopefully she's wig child... his child!

WABillyBob said:
That's wonderful. Hopefully she's wig child... his child!

I should have worn a condom after he had sex with her. This way we know if it was his. Still early to tell if she's even pregnant at all.

If not this time than next. He'll be fucking you wife for some time to cum

WABillyBob said:
If not this time than next. He'll be fucking you wife for some time to cum

After this week we are headed back to the states where I HOPE the roads will be clear from the blizzard that just happened.

I hope you have safe travels and I hope she finds a local lover.

WABillyBob said:
I hope you have safe travels and I hope she finds a local lover.

Thanks! I'm going to see what we can do about someone local wanting to be with her. She's the one in the end giving it a yes or no. When I get back the search will begin. It's been a crazy fun week here so far. Plus I'm warm here :)

ngl said:
This was her this morning getting dressed after sex.

8456173771_5e23b4a102.jpg

Wonderful ass :))))))

abxcd said:
Wonderful ass :))))))

Thanks abxcd! I'll pass that on to her.

It must be thrilling to go down on her after she has been with him.

WABillyBob said:
It must be thrilling to go down on her after she has been with him.

Yes it is thrilling. She smells of sex after he's done with her. After he's done with her my cock slides easily into her. She said that she enjoys the sex with him. I asked her about more details about him pushing in hers again after he came. She said he couldn't hold it so he pulled out and came on her. But since she didn't cum yet, she pulled him in again. He wiped off any excess cum off his tip then pushes back inside her. I'm sure there was some that leaked inside her. Hopefully nothing happened.

This was her working out this morning.

8464363453_a939b650b0.jpg

ngl said:
She said that she enjoys the sex with him

Glad to hear it.... :)

ngl said:
Yes it is thrilling. She smells of sex after he's done with her. After he's done with her my cock slides easily into her. She said that she enjoys the sex with him. I asked her about more details about him pushing in hers again after he came. She said he couldn't hold it so he pulled out and came on her. But since she didn't cum yet, she pulled him in again. He wiped off any excess cum off his tip then pushes back inside her. I'm sure there was some that leaked inside her. Hopefully nothing happened.

This was her working out this morning.

8464363453_a939b650b0.jpg
Do you want her to be bred?

cuckold14all said:
Do you want her to be bred?

The thought has crossed my mind a few times. We have been trying to have a child but have been unsuccessful. We are continuing to try but if that does not work I maybe open to have her bred.

ngl said:
The thought has crossed my mind a few times. We have been trying to have a child but have been unsuccessful. We are continuing to try but if that does not work I maybe open to have her bred.

In my case, there is a similar problem. I think of my wife's fertilized by another man...

ngl said:
She said that she came 3 times this morning alone. After I met with her I gave her a 4th. This was me last night being turned on to their lovemaking.

8454278669_292e960e6b.jpg

You have a picture with your ass...you have a nice cock...I want to see this cock inside your slut pussy :)

your wife is very attractive, love her tits

Users who are viewing this thread