• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

Thanks guys.

How's this for amazing. She joined Match for one month. We set up dates with seven lucky guys and she had sex with all of them. We picked them out together... no studs, no GQ models... just normal guys who basically won the Lotto for a night. She did one in our truck and the other six in our bed. These pics were taken after one of the guys left. Check out how full her breasts become and how tight her nipples get after she orgasms... it is so sexy to me. We will definitely do this again.

Attachments

• tits - Copy.jpg
    tits - Copy.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 142
  • tits2 - Copy.jpg
    tits2 - Copy.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: Pumpnspray
mmmmm, damn, that is hot. You should also be there and do it right after the guy has filled her. I'd love to fill her as you watch, then you can go in right away.

After a quickie yesterday.

quickie - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, finebull and GaryCaste
love to see that her bush is back very sexy

Another shot of her spectacular breasts...

Attachments

• chest-1 - Copy.jpg
    chest-1 - Copy.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 128
unclem said:
Another shot of her spectacular breasts...

Spectacular indeed! She looks so hot!!!

awesome!

Thanks guys, here's another... relaxed and waiting in bed.

quickie-before-1 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: finebull and GaryCaste
One more, after sex and the clean up... I love her body.

Attachments

• standing - Copy.jpg
    standing - Copy.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 196
Love it. Does she like you to clean her straight away after sex? Some women's clit become sensitive after orgasm. BTW who fucked her? The first picture has come stick your hard big fat cock inside me written all over it!

Last edited:
unclem said:
Thanks guys, here's another... relaxed and waiting in bed.

unclem her pussy looks so delicious

zippless said:
Love it. Does she like you to clean her straight away after sex? Some women's clit become sensitive after orgasm. BTW who fucked her? The first picture has come stick your hard big fat cock inside me written all over it!

I agree, she has a very inviting posture.

It depends upon how many orgasms she had during sex, and whether or not the area is over stimulated. Her regular guy, my buddy, makes her cum a lot. I can usually get her off once or twice. When I'm ready, she usually tells me pull out, blow my load on her lips, and then proceed to rub her clitoris with my semi-erect head. This usually gets her off another one or two times, and then I go down. With him, she is usually very stimulated immediately following and has me wait. If she has done it at his place, by the time she gets home later or the next morning, she is ready. In either case, it is a mop job where the entire area between her thighs is soaked and her clitoris is recharged for another orgasm or two.

Thanks nycbull... we have to meet soon.

yes we do have to meet soon but in the mean time keep those pics comming

Hey guys, took a little time off to tie the knot... :)

She is feeling more secure with her new Mrs. title and wanting to spread her wings/legs once again.

We celebrated by inviting a single 30-something neighbor over for some fun last weekend. We always thought he might be gay, but he made his orientation perfectly clear at a neighborhood Memorial Day party by propositioning her when I stepped away for less than two minutes. Have I mentioned that she brings on such advances like nobody else on the planet? Everyone wants to do her.

Attachments

• town-*****-1 - Copy.jpg
    town-*****-1 - Copy.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 217
  • town-*****-4 - Copy.jpg
    town-*****-4 - Copy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
I swear, I believe that woman who are 'available' put out a scent that men can smell.
Like a bee is drawn to a flower, men are naturally attracted to them, and have an overwhelming desire to pollinate her seed.
They are always the center of attention, even when other women are present!

Hey Clem ; Congratulations my friend. You know I always said you are luckier than a dog with two dick's. Very happy for you and Mrs. Clem. She is indeed and beautiful and hot lady. Plus she fucks other men. Now it don't get any better than this. If there is anyone even close to being as lucky as you. It has got to be your buddy with the big dick. Because he has got to fuck two smoking hot wives of yours. Bet you cant do any wrong in his eyes, right? Enjoy your lovely wife to the max. Keep us informed and cherish her. BEST WISHES okdeacon

Naz, so true... and thank you Deacon, your posts (for seven years!) have always brought a smile to my face.

Here are a few new pics of my beauty... hope you enjoy. Any additional requests?

Attachments

• checking2 - Copy.jpg
    checking2 - Copy.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 162
  • checking3 - Copy.jpg
    checking3 - Copy.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 146
  • checking4 - Copy.jpg
    checking4 - Copy.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 186
I believe this is my first reply to your posts. Shame on me ! Love the stories , love the pics . Very very hot wife you have there . I could only fantasize as my wife refuses to even talk about a hotwife . A long overdue THANK YOU for sharing such a hot looking woman with us !

She is like a fine wine...keeps getting better with age!

Users who are viewing this thread