• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

unclem said:
Getting ready to go shopping... no bra, partially transparent top. Very sexy.

Amazing! Congrats

Reactions: unclem
congratulations unclem your life will be a good one ;)

The links to a few pics were lost, so reposting... this was one of the first times I sat and watched her with my huge buddy. So hot.

on-top_1 - Copy.jpg on-top_2 - Copy.jpg on-top-3 - Copy.jpg on-bottom_2 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: finebull
unclem said:
The links to a few pics were lost, so reposting... this was one of the first times I sat and watched her with my huge buddy. So hot.

Yes it is. You can clearly see her Cumming in the last pic.

Magnificent. What a wonderful set of pics!
It must be a real thrill to see your wife being fuck live. I wish I was in the same situation

This is similar to post #168 but much higher quality. Back from about a year ago when she was shaved down.

Attachments

• showing-off-6 - Copy.jpg
    showing-off-6 - Copy.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 118
  • strip-10 - Copy.jpg
    strip-10 - Copy.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 106
Fantastic!

unclem said:
This is similar to post #168 but much higher quality. Back from about a year ago when she was shaved down.

amazing unclem, very lucky!

Would be amazing to see HER totally naked with spreaded legs and face to see too, with amazing smile. I think so.!

Thank you h5, hotfuzz and geglu... I hope some day she will allow me to post her beautiful face in a picture such as this.

Attachments

• town-*****-2 - Copy.jpg
    town-*****-2 - Copy.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 132
  • town-*****-1 - Copy.jpg
    town-*****-1 - Copy.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: Pumpnspray
I love her in that position

very sexy. you should be eating my cum out of that pussy already.

OH YEAH,! VERY LOVELY WOMAN. Thank You for showing these photos, and best regards to Her and please go on doing it.!

Fantastic shots ! So HOT ! Still lovin your wife uncle. One hell of a hot woman !!!

Here's my sweetheart having sex with my friend. Her breasts have been looking enormous these days, so she's been a little self conscious and kept her top on. But you can see how firm her body is, however, and how sexy she is looking overall though, particularly in the first two pictures.

sex-2 - Copy.jpg sex-1 - Copy.jpg sex-3 - Copy.jpg sex-4 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: finebull
Love to be your friend ! She does look fabulous in those pics. Ass and legs look great ! Keep up the great work auntie m !

What a woman your wife is. Congratulations!

It would be the peak of my admiration of her, seeing he beautiful face!

She needs her breasts suckled and milked! Otherwise, they do get too big!

Taken yesterday...

Attachments

• red-robe-2 - Copy.jpg
    red-robe-2 - Copy.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 146

Users who are viewing this thread