• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

Always appreciate the comments nycbull... interesting that she has mentioned shaving again recently. I tell her that I love her beautiful soft hair, but perhaps one of her bulls wants her bare. I will keep you updated with pics.

yes please keep us updated. oh and you never pmed me those private pics you promised

Wowwww... awesome hot pics of your lady UncleM!!! She looks nicely shaved as well... but I don't mind some hair.

It has been over five years since she asked me to do this. I do love her natural bush, but what an exciting night. It looks amazing, and she still looks very womanly. So for all those hairless fans out there, enjoy...

Attachments

• wow - Copy.jpg
    wow - Copy.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 335
Great looking woman!!

Love the shave. Looks like she did a nice job. Silky smooth I'll bet. Love to lick it all over and stick my cock in there and blow a huge creamy load in there.

She is very hot, shaven or not
Enjoy

She is very happy with how it looks and has sent several pics to her two guys.

Zippless, I was fortunate enough to shave her this time. It took me about 20 minutes... I went nice and slow for obvious reasons. She had unlocked me before we started and let me put my penis inside for a few strokes when I was done.

Attachments

• b6 - Copy.jpg
    b6 - Copy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 277
  • b2 - Copy.jpg
    b2 - Copy.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
That is a very tasty-looking pussy!
I had no complaints with her hair, but she looks much better shaved!
Very deserving of worship!

unclem said:
She is very happy with how it looks and has sent several pics to her two guys.

Zippless, I was fortunate enough to shave her this time. It took me about 20 minutes... I went nice and slow for obvious reasons. She had unlocked me before we started and let me put my penis inside for a few strokes when I was done.

Wow..... her hairless pussy looks amazing & veeeeeerry hot/fuckable/lickable!!!
You are a lucky man!
Thanks for sharing...

unclem said:
Getting ready for date night.
Would love to hear comments about her new thong...

Damnnnnn...her ass looks amazing in that thong!
Hope you don't mind my honesty: but looking at that ass makes me all hard!

Still enjoying her hairless pussy...

She likes to tease while showing me her well-used pussy, and just letting me rub her clit or putting in just the tip.

Attachments

• open - Copy.jpg
    open - Copy.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 236
  • just-the-tip - Copy.jpg
    just-the-tip - Copy.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 247
Wonderful!!
How did your great weekend go?
I cannot wait to sse your pics/videos

Clem my friend, as soon as I get this slobber wiped off my chin. I will tell you that you did a great job on your ladies sweet little pussy. I am sure that her two men will agree with me, She is one hot little piece of art. You know if there is anything prettier and more desirable that a beautiful woman with a fresh fucked creamy and puffy pussy that she sticks in front of your face. I want someone to please tell me what it is. Damm !!!!!!!!! I love a hot woman with her cunt totally destroyed , with so much cum dripping out it looks like a worn out pea coat sleeve. Clem am going to say again that you are luckier than a heavy hung dog with two cocks. But also it could not happen to a nicer person. Happy Trails, okdeacon

unclem said:
Still enjoying her hairless pussy...

She likes to tease while showing me her well-used pussy, and just letting me rub her clit or putting in just the tip.

Oh fuccckkkk... this looks hot!
And dick-to-clit-rubbing is an interesting activity!

Thank you Teeyes...

Yes, she loves having me do that and can come multiple times. Fortunately for everyone involved, she is very orgasmic.

Lovely unclem. I'll bet you practically blew your load with just the tip of your cock in there. I know I would.

Hi Zip, she always makes me blow my load... one way or another. Last night she made me JO into her open vagina. We were out at a party (which is another story) and when we got home she was feeling good. I tried to control my shot, but it was difficult as you can imagine!

Attachments

• fill-it - Copy.jpg
    fill-it - Copy.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 268
OMG that has to be the sexiest picture I have ever seen. And yes I know what you mean. Hopefully one day we can get a shot like with your jizz or someone else's jizz just laying on top of her pussy. You are a fortunate man unclem to have such a wonderful and perfect in every way wife.

Last edited:
Awesome pic UncleM, of you jacking off in the pussy of the Mrs.! :)

Users who are viewing this thread