My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

Comments on her fit body?

Attachments

• fuck-doll-3 - Copy.jpg
    fuck-doll-3 - Copy.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: Pumpnspray and Loopy69
She looks fabulous ! That is the body of a woman half her age ! You know that you're a very lucky man to have such a HOT , young looking wife . I'll bet she feels great about herself too . She should , she looks fabulous ! Would love to see how hot her body is in person . Pictures are great , but seeing her beauty with my own eyes would allow me to see the true beauty she is . Loving your wife even more than I did before . Really thank you for sharing her beauty with us !

Reactions: unclem
you have a great wife and its awesome she is confident

She's almost 50, Gary, and thanks to the rest of you as well for your kind words. She is very confident, feels good, and is truly enjoying this stage of her life. It helps when men appreciate her as much as they do, both here and in person. So keep it up!

Attachments

• beautiful-1 - Copy.jpg
    beautiful-1 - Copy.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 240
Reactions: Pumpnspray and Loopy69
great bush shot. i cant wait to have you clean my cum off her lovely tits and my cock. keep those pics comming

It's always fun to think about all of the men she has been with, giving herself fully to each.

Attachments

• stunning-2 - Copy.jpg
    stunning-2 - Copy.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 225
Reactions: Pumpnspray
How about all the other men who want to be with her , and I'm sure there are plenty . Your wife would be a fantasy that becomes a reality !

unclem said:
It's always fun to think about all of the men she has been with, giving herself fully to each.
Yes, those are so turning on days when wife tells what She had done just before arriving home, with somebody else man and how he had used wifes cunt for his needs, and wife tells also that She needed it again, new cock.

First tan line of the year... far too conservative I think.

Attachments

• close-up-1 - Copy.jpg
    close-up-1 - Copy.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 215
Just a bit . I'm sure the white of her skin will be less as the summer goes on . Patience my friend . BTW , Fabulous tits !!!

She's jus getting warmed up

Thank you both. I will be buying new bathing suits, including smaller bikinis than even two years ago. I may set up a PO Box where her fans can send her things to wear and use. Thoughts?

Can I mail her 'nothing' in an envelope to wear?

missmissy said:
Can I mail her 'nothing' in an envelope to wear?

Good one. She has worn that on several occasions. See earlier posts... :)

Dieting hard for the summer... down 15 so far. Opinions?

Untitled-1 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: GaryCaste, xegwei787 and rjone
unclem said:
Dieting hard for the summer... down 15 so far. Opinions?
Outstandin sexy, I envy you

Really really nice :)

She has lost 20 pounds and looks amazing. Has anyone seen her posted lately? Please put them here.

Reactions: Geglu
unclem said:
Figured it was time to start up a thread in this area again... lots in the Party Wives section, but will be posting plain old sexy pics here.
Open for requests.

striptease2 - Copy.jpg View attachment 418938 striptease1 - Copy.jpg striptease0 - Copy.jpg net - Copy.jpg
she is absolutely gorgeous...very sexy woman. thanks for sharing her with us!

Reactions: sexy10cpl and unclem