My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

unclem said:
She has lost 20 pounds and looks amazing. Has anyone seen her posted lately? Please put them here.
Hi Clem . My friend its been awhile. I am so dam happy to hear about the joy M's Clem is bringing into your life, that I dang near pissed my britches. She is such a sweetheart and beautiful sexy to the max. Your big dick buddy is still fucking her and that is also very hot. Are you telling me that she did a three man gangbang for you? Clem I just did not think it could get any better. But you wife has got to be the best Hot Wife I have ever heard about. Now Clem I have hear of a thousand of them and fucked untold numbers of them myself. But I am going to give you an honest opinion and put her at a solid number one. Now we all love, all real dyed in the wool Hot Wives for they are a very precious group. Just a couple of questions if I may? Do you have a photo that you might be willing to share of your buddies big dick getting ready to go into her and then one showing it balls deep in her sweet pussy. She is trim and hot and to answer your question I like her pussy both ways, bald and bushy. Congratulations Clem, as I see you are now a moderator. They damm sure good not have gotten a better one! Number 2. Clem it shows on here that I joined Cuckolds in 2013. When I can assure you I joined in 2006. Can you find out what happened to the thousand or more post I made. Please tell M's Clem that I thank her for this hard on that she gave me plus its one that doesn't leave me enough skin left to close my eyes and for sure a cat couldn't scratch it. Clem all bullshit aside I am really happy for you two and also the men that are getting her pussy. IT JUST DOSEN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN WHAT YOU TWO HAVE. As always , Best Wishes Forever. okdeacon said this.

Reactions: Geglu and unclem
Very beautiful, and an inspiration, as I said I was going to loose some weight this Summer but hmmmm sadly didn't! However
unclem I think I'm going to keep you as an image of determination and start right now, yes right now, as I'd so like a figure like yours...
Well yours to hold and....teasingly enjoy, and mine to be a little more slender!

unclem said:
Dieting hard for the summer... down 15 so far. Opinions?

Untitled-1 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: sexy10cpl and unclem
unclem said:
Here are two close-ups of her most intimate (and sensitive) of areas...

pussy-sm - Copy.jpg pussy-close-sm - Copy.jpg

Hmmm.... Your making me hungry but I've just started a diet.... but I think maybe if I had this for my dessert it would be ok as I'm sure it's very healthy eating!!

Reactions: unclem
unclem said:
Occasionally she will let me shave around the sides... these are for those who wanted to see dripping.

Ohh no, ohhh crickey unclem you are perfection, trimmed is far better, and a beautiful mature Lady dripping with fresh delicious creampie is the most divine!! (Big aching sigh.. ) You have me straining like hell in my chastity cage here right now, desiring so so deeply to delve into your creamy dripping honey pot and please and pleasure you until ever glorious drop I've consumed.... If you'd let me lol!!

I suppose I'll just have to achingly in now such a frustrated state dream how wonderful that would be, as soon reality will kick my butt!!
Thank you for sharing such intimate and beautiful pictures of yourself with us, thank you ♡

p.s. In finding this thread I was going to read it from the beginning but so agonisingly beautiful you are, well I'm going to have to shut my eyes and pull myself away in denial of you until I've calmed down lol!!

Thank you for all of your kind replies... my beautiful wife and I have been very busy and we promise to post more stuff in the very near future.

Here's my sweetheart, showing off her new form...

close-up-winter-1-crop.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955, Geglu, sexy10cpl and 3 others
Beautiful as usual unclem . Aunti m is one sexy hot lady ! It must be a pleasure to be with such a fine specimen of a woman ! Still lovin your wife !

New pics of my beauty on winter vacation.

IMG_1882 - Copy.jpg IMG_1888 - Copy.jpg IMG_1932 - Copy.jpg IMG_1977 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: finebull, Geglu, sexy10cpl and 4 others
unclem said:
New pics of my beauty on winter vacation.

IMG_1882 - Copy.jpg IMG_1888 - Copy.jpg IMG_1932 - Copy.jpg IMG_1977 - Copy.jpg

So beautiful, mature and deliciously exquisite, how utterly divine, if only I could show my appreciation in some way lol!!

Reactions: Geglu, sexy10cpl and unclem
unclem said:
Figured it was time to start up a thread in this area again... lots in the Party Wives section, but will be posting plain old sexy pics here.
Open for requests.

striptease2 - Copy.jpg View attachment 418938 striptease1 - Copy.jpg striptease0 - Copy.jpg net - Copy.jpg

she makes my 25 year old cock like a rock

Reactions: unclem and GaryCaste
marc.heidenmann said:
she makes my 25 year old cock like a rock

How do you think I feel, she's so sexy n hot what I would do at twice your age to have my cock be able to be like rock for her!! Trust me, I strain and ache so bad, it's no wonder my desperate cock hasn't burst it's cage while desiring so strongly this so so beautiful Lady :)

Love to hear that she still causes quite a stir! Here is another pic from vacation that shows off her full form.

frontal-Jan-2017.jpg

Reactions: okdeacon, Geglu, GaryCaste and 4 others
unclem said:
Love to hear that she still causes quite a stir! Here is another pic from vacation that shows off her full form.

frontal-Jan-2017.jpg

More than a stir here!!!!

Reactions: WimpHub2, Geglu and unclem
unclem said:

frontal-Jan-2017.jpg

still very sexy. still waiting on my chance to get my hands on her

Thanks everybody... here is a recent close up of her beautiful full breasts and sensitive nipples.

nipples.jpg

Reactions: okdeacon, GaryCaste, Geglu and 2 others
Is she still cucking you?

Hi Zip, yes she is, although I will say the frequency has decreased somewhat. That said, her intensity is still as high as ever.

Reactions: zippless
A few new shots of her 50yo ass. Still tight and staying pretty high, wouldn't you say?

ass-10.jpg ass-20.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, h5t6ca and Geglu
Yes sir . Very tight indeed ! Nice ass at any age . You did well for yourself by marrying her uncle . Very attractive , and need I say HOTwife !

Reactions: unclem and Geglu
Thank you jps18... here is another pic of full front from a few years ago. I love her tanlines so much and can't wait for spring.

32647152386_af9dce91b1_o-sm.jpg

Reactions: GaryCaste, okdeacon, sexy10cpl and 4 others