• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Indian (NRI) wife.

• Thread startercanyahelpme
  • Start date

canyahelpme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2012
Hi we are couple from india, we are open minded and swingers. we never stop each other fucking other people and she is always ready to fuck. check out my wife u'll love her. she is slut in bed and wanted some more fun over here. plz comment with ur number, city and name.
Here are some pics of my sexy indian slut wife, will post more of her soon. Can trade pics on request. My wife is waiting for dirtiest comments.

her sexy boobs....!

her unmasked pic.....!

her dripping wet pussy.....!

Another pic of lovely boobs...! Waiting for comments guys....!

Those are lovely tits. Where are you from?

munch_8788 said:
Those are lovely tits. Where are you from?

We are from India bro

falcondfw69 said:
ummmm. May I rudely suggest they might be from India?

Canyahelpme,

She is a truly beautiful woman. I wish I had reason to travel to India.

Where r u from,? The reason can be my sexy wife.

I really want to put some unmasked pics

hhm wow she is hot sexy fuckable bitch love to fuck her hard as my slutt....

Love her big boobs love to suck n fuck them hard...
Muaahh...............

canyahelpme said:
Hi we are couple from india, we are open minded and swingers. we never stop each other fucking other people and she is always ready to fuck. check out my wife u'll love her. she is slut in bed and wanted some more fun over here. plz comment with ur number, city and name.
Here are some pics of my sexy indian slut wife, will post more of her soon. Can trade pics on request. My wife is waiting for dirtiest comments.

her sexy boobs....!

her unmasked pic.....!

OMG..My cock has become all so hot and hard for her.. Chk my cock in my album...

Hi

canyahelpme said:

her sexy boobs....!

her unmasked pic.....!

Can we exchange emails..? In that case my email id is sexysumit16@gmail.com and yahoo id is sexysumit22@yahoo.co.in

nice, her breasts are mmm lol

I'd titty fuck her and jizz on them too.

When I visit India I would certainly like to use your wife for a few days!

hi,
jai here from delhi 9971625900

hey, iam from dallas