• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Indian (NRI) wife.

• Thread startercanyahelpme
  • Start date
enjoy my slut

Stunning! Love to fill her up

I would love to fuck her for hours and cum all over her and inside her. Her body is perfection.

one of the hottest bodies....lovely... she is like a ***** who needs more every time i wanna see her hottttttttttttttttttttt ssexyyyyy pussss

Hey, i am coming to India in last week of Oct, would u like to meet....which city u r in??

Hey, Coming to India, where in India u guys based??

doggy style from the side in the white thong is the best picture here.... got more of that day/night?

Mind blowing ....

Check my album out pppl of my wife an bring ur coments an thoughts on her

omg! i love exotic ladies!

i am from Goa ... she has awesome tits

would like to see her

wow.....liked those big ripe mangoes.....
jst like the famous malihabaadi aams, wish i could suck them

Jai Singh
From Delhi
Mob no. 9971625900

I am here for you!!

Hi I am a very tall ,smart and good looking guy from india belong to upper class family.. ! I am interested plz contact me for more details ... samratroy1982@gmail.com

canyahelpme said:
Hi we are couple from india, we are open minded and swingers. we never stop each other fucking other people and she is always ready to fuck. check out my wife u'll love her. she is slut in bed and wanted some more fun over here. plz comment with ur number, city and name.
Here are some pics of my sexy indian slut wife, will post more of her soon. Can trade pics on request. My wife is waiting for dirtiest comments.

her sexy boobs....!

her unmasked pic.....!

her dripping wet pussy.....!

Hi I am a very tall ,smart and good looking guy from india belong to upper class family.. ! I am interested ..kindly contact me for more details samratroy1982@gmail.com

I am from bangalore and i would like to say those are some beautiful breasts...i would love to suck on them..and play with them..

Nikhil from New Delhi... Contact me on golani_nikhil87@yahoo.co.in

Would love to suck those big boobs and fuck her hard...

By the way, she looks super hot in RED lingerie.. ;-)

ohh u got a slut as ur wife man...love those big nice firm boobs...

Lovely fuckable titties mmmmmmmm ... Where are you from in India?

Your Slut wife.. need to hard fucking.

Hey there,

Such a slutty wife you got there.. i wud start by fucknig here tits of this hor while you watch and shag and then her pussy will get pounded one after another. Where are you from ? I am based in bangalore and travel a lot to delhi. Incase you are in Melbourne and needm me to pleasure this slut let me know.

Cuckolds.com Forums - bigdickblr's Album: Mine

canyahelpme said:
Another pic of lovely boobs...! Waiting for comments guys....!