• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Petite Wife

• Thread starterRick Willis
  • Start date

Rick Willis

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2011
Cocoa Beach Fla
We are new to the Forum and I thought I would share a few pics of my sexy little wife and introduce ourselves.........

I'm Rick(64) She's Nancy (41) we have been in the lifestlye for years..........I met her when she was 22 and I was 46 going through a nasty divorce.......what an ego boost that was at the time and still is she was such a sexy hottie then and she is still fucking hot today.......she's 5'2 90lbs 32a 24 34..........:)

Here's a few of her love to hear what you guys think!

Attachments

• tpa0097(2).jpg
    tpa0097(2).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3,479
  • IMG_0117 (3).jpg
    IMG_0117 (3).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,804
  • tpa10(2).jpg
    tpa10(2).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,464
  • tpa151(2).jpg
    tpa151(2).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3,163
Hi Rick - she's a cute little thing :D

She's got every right to be proud of that ass (or is she showing us where she likes her spanking?) - but I hope she's not shy about her boobs.... Those of us with taste enjoy small, sensitive ones just as much as big handfuls ;)

Thanks for showing her off, Rick! What a hot little piece of tail... she bends over nicely!!

rick you are a lucky man - if you ever want to see her take some BBC - please do not hesitate to contact me - even If I can't get their directly in time frame that works for you - i have friends who are local to the Atlanta area.

Thank you guys for your comments glad you are enjoying her!

Attachments

• IMG_0167 (3).jpg
    IMG_0167 (3).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,366
  • nichol047.jpg
    nichol047.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,191
  • nichol064.jpg
    nichol064.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,135
  • nichol126.jpg
    nichol126.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,321
Shes hot, would love to spank that ass

You have a hot wife. I would love to see your wife have girl on girl action with my hot wife.

Yes Nancy is bi enjoys other women alot in group play..........her skills are multi LOL as I was saying to a friend yesterday I get coments all the time about her sucking cocks the guys she is with are amazed at how much she loves cock sucking and loves cum........I have watched her drink gallons cum from her martini glass over the years........

Great comments email and IM's about her thanks guys glad you are enjoying her!

Attachments

• nnn15 (2).jpg
    nnn15 (2).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 527
  • nnn20 (2).jpg
    nnn20 (2).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 536
  • nnn22 (2).jpg
    nnn22 (2).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 553
  • nnn5 (2).jpg
    nnn5 (2).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 702
Greymaster thanks for your comments about her........tried to PM you but your mailbox is full you must be a popular guy!

Cheer Rick... I use my message as 'storage' space for long conversations - but I think I need to say 'bye bye' to some older memories to make room for new ones.

Enjoying all the new pics of this sexy lady :D

Users who are viewing this thread