• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Petite Wife

• Thread starterRick Willis
  • Start date
Thanks howie348 glad you are enjoying her..........

Thanks for all your requests for more of her...........hope you enjoy these more cumming!!!

Attachments

• nancy224.jpg
    nancy224.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 407
  • nancy247.jpg
    nancy247.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 450
  • nancy268.jpg
    nancy268.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 383
  • nancy281.jpg
    nancy281.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 412
  • nancy294.jpg
    nancy294.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 356
Another fantastic set. Have you got any close ups?

Damn Rick! Nancy looking very sexy in them pics as always. How about a few of that nice ass bent over and some of her enjoying some cock? I'd like to grab her buy them hips from behind and give her the fucking she really needs. Thanks Rick

What can I say... this keeps getting better and better all the time. This chick is sex on legs... DAMN!

I love how she shaves her pussy!

Thanks DomBull she has been shaving her sexy pussy since right after we met about 19 years ago she loves the feel of it and seems most guys really like it that way!

Following on from my last 'caption' we have the next stage of the story :) What a lovely and obedient girl she is ;)

Attachments

• BottleCarrier.JPG
    BottleCarrier.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 437
Thanks Greymaster...she is always happy to obey your commands!!

More of my sexy little slut............

Attachments

• IMG_0167 (3).jpg
    IMG_0167 (3).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 289
  • nancy297.jpg
    nancy297.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 335
  • nancy226.jpg
    nancy226.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 334
Luv those stockings!

Thnaks DomBullxxx lots more of her in stockings coming soon!

th_194734_o.gif

Hard to believe this thread have been quiet for more than two years. One of the best on the board!
So glad you decided to post again Rick. Can't wait to see more of her.

Thanks for your comments unclem most apreciated! Will be posting more of her soon and plan to be alot more active .............

Rick- sorry as I forgot to contact you to set something up for this weekend. I hope it will not be two years before your back! Let me know if you might be back sooner and I will make arrangements.
B

THANK YOU REALLY REALLY VERY MUCH , for showing the wife of Yours such a nice ways. It is really fine to see how good her body is, like YOUNG ladies. Really wonderfull, Beautiful. Would like to see Her face too, Nice Pussy with spreaded legs, naked body. Like that SO MUCH. Perhaps many men are wanking when seeing Your wife like that. Thank You !!!

Thanks guys plan to be alot more regular here!

Attachments

• nnn9 (2).jpg
    nnn9 (2).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 268

Users who are viewing this thread