• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Petite Wife

• Thread starterRick Willis
  • Start date
A request shot of her sexy feet here you go Greg!

Attachments

• nnn8 (2).jpg
    nnn8 (2).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 152
The new shots are incredible!

Thanks unclem

Attachments

• nnnn54 (2).jpg
    nnnn54 (2).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 169
So tell us a little about the men you have watched her have sex with. She looks like a very accommodating and sexually charged lady. I would love to see her right after another man ravages her.

Thanks Tanboat she is full of sexual energy no doubt and very wild and passionate with her lovers

Closeup by reqest

Attachments

• nnn334.jpg
    nnn334.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 223
Another exceptional post... wow, can only imagine real action with her.

would like to kiss that wonderfull pussy at lrast 3 hours first then continue and after fuck THAT too many times a night and see Her beautiful smiling faces when SHE Spreads HER Legs and wide open Cunt. So Beautiful. Thanks. Alot Of.

as with all the other posts, i agree that she is sublime. Any action pics or videos for her loving fans?

After playing with one of her fuck buddies

Attachments

• nnn77(2).jpg
    nnn77(2).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 327
very sexy , nice rings on her fingers , classy lady, makes it even hotter to know she enjoys showuing me her naked cunt and tiny titties

More of her you you guys...........

Attachments

• nnn161 (2).jpg
    nnn161 (2).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 306
So amazing...

Getting alot of request for more.......Happy 2014

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 176
Wow, what a way to start the New Year!
More please...

You sure look ready for several big black cocks to me! Your mouth and cunt are made to be filled with several really large black cocks, you would love it, it would be the best fuck of your life. Your husband would really love playing with your cum filled mouth and cunt. Make this happen, you are ready.

All I can say is wow....thanks for sharing.

Rick Willis said:
Getting alot of request for more.......Happy 2014

Such a hot slut, love to see her with cock in her

Users who are viewing this thread