• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my sexy wife

what would u like to do with my sweet doll

• fucking hard

Votes: 80 80.8%
  • licking allover

Votes: 19 19.2%

• Total voters
R

ravi

sony ericson pics 094.jpg
image012.jpgDear
friends my 1st timer sexy wife waiting for ur handsome Cock to Fuck her nice Pussy in front of me!! pls give ur dirty comments !!:cool:

im from b;lore.......does , she want black cock?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Ravi - I'd love to spread her out on that bed and use those soft breasts as hand-holds while I see how deep I can sink inside her. :) Tell us (and show us) more about her.

Good hard fucking

Ravi, you should encourage mrn you know to fuck her in front of you hard. Make her into a slut and maybe a *****.

wifepleaser2007

desi cock fulfill her needs

4f29re2.jpg

View attachment 22497Dear
friends my 1st timer sexy wife waiting for ur handsome Cock to Fuck her nice Pussy in front of me!! pls give ur dirty comments !!:cool:

dear ravi
this slut must need desi lund for her chut.
her hat n wet pussy needs more cock with urs
if she needs my lund come on my page ,i must make her cum by my cock
indian7bull143

She has a very nice body. She should have only the most beautiful and gorgeous cocks for her pleasure. She should have many cocks at her disposal to pleasure herself whenever she wishes.

Rules, rules, rules ...

dear ravi
this slut must need desi lund for her chut.
her hat n wet pussy needs more cock with urs
if she needs my lund come on my page ,i must make her cum by my cock
indian7bull143
dear indian7bull143
please read the forum rules. especially #4: DO NOT bump old threads

Please act according to the rules !!

vow! that pussy is really wet...write to me at mattsun007@gmail.com and I will fulfill ur fantasies..I can travel and bear all the cost. I am 35 hunk, good looking and nice smelling, very creative on the bed and good experience on cuckoldry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back