\\\ My Sexy Wife ///

• Thread startersilblk
  • Start date

silblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2008
My wife is a very horny woman and can't get enough cock.....trying to get into the idea of fucking other men, but she don't believe other men would find her attractive.....would like your comments on what you think of her.....

Rmx.jpg

Reactions: eriknb
She is beautiful

I would go after her immedaitely after we meet

Where do you live?

attractive and hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sexy wife

well no lie in your description. That is one hot looking lady, nice ass and I for one would love to have her in my bed for long hot time.

silblk said:
My wife....she don't believe other men would find her attractive......

Well you can tell her from me that she's got great looking legs, a cute ass, the prospect for some nice titties tucked away, soft looking lips, and very sensual eyes.

Did I miss anything out? (That we can see)

I'd love to have her bouncing and grinding on my hard white cock, and to see if I can make her squeal a bit :)

she's hot! where ar eyou guys located?

She is definitely hot. I would go after her.

close up of that ass.......

thanks for all of the wonderful comments.....she's loving them especially the thought of her being hot to other men.....she's starting to warm up to the idea....i wanna keep her going...

btw....we're in the bay area......

..here what you'd be looking at from behind.....what you think?

rac5.jpg

I enjoyed her sweet mouth on another photograph, now I get to have this beauty in my favorite position :)

I can't remember:- Do I have a choice of target from this angle? Regardless, my hands will be sliding round to find those soft breasts to squeeze and pull on.

Glad she's enjoying the comments - I'm sure there will be many more ;)

Attachments

• silblk02.jpg
    silblk02.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 209
She's hot all right! Can't believe she doesn't think so! I would love to have her sit on my face with that hot ass of hers!:D

She can sit that ass of hers on my face for hours on end ;)

I will say it again, she is definitely hot!!

stick your tongue out as she sit on your face.......

this what your looking at as she slide that hot juicy pussy and ass up and down your tongue and face................

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 253
Delicious ;):D

Great picture - but I see that as my 'view of the targets' as I kneel on the bed behind her.

She's got a cute little pussy, and an ass that needs two large hands holding / squeezing / spreading it :)

how about this view?

does she make you hard?

spread.jpg

nice

wow a dark and hairy pussy i would love to eat her ass out also

silblk said:
does she make you hard?

Definitely well on the way. Now my hands on her tits, and her sexy voice begging for it, and I'd be hard as iron and sinking in to the full depth.

Attachments

• silblk03.jpg
    silblk03.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 132
silblk said:
My wife is a very horny woman and can't get enough cock.....trying to get into the idea of fucking other men, but she don't believe other men would find her attractive.....would like your comments on what you think of her.....
Your wife is an attractive woman.

I suggest pointing out to her.... then emphasizing over time, as needed.... that men respond to a woman's sexuality, and that has little to do with the details of her physical appearance. Rather, it has to do with whether she flirts with them, and her body language while she's flirting, including her facial expressions and manner of speaking, in addition to other forms of body language.... a hand on a man's arm, for instance. Your wife can also convey her sexuality with her manner of dressing.... low-cut blouses that display her tits to good advantage, tight-fitting skirts that are somewhat short, etc.

If your wife feels she needs to lose weight (as suggested by her photo), I suggest tactfully pointing out that eating less is a much more effective way to lose weight than exercising (and it's less work). I won't belabor this subject, since you haven't asked — but you will need to assist her, by not insisting she prepare high-calorie meals, and accepting whatever low-calorie diet she chooses to adopt, which may include, for instance, quite a few salads.

In addition, you might consider encouraging your wife to join a gym, possibly including signing up with a fitness trainer. If she improves her physical condition she will look better, feel better about herself, and will probably develop improved self-confidence.

she’s not just hot as hell, she’s a real genuine beauty of a woman. lovely, graceful, complete, luscious. omg. please tell her first my heart and my head started pounding, then my cock got huge for her.

wow!!!!!