• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife

• Thread startercucky984
  • Start date

cucky984

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2012
South Wales
My slut wife then and now ,been cucking me for over 10 years,always dresses to please

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2010-06-07-12h58m54s109.jpg
    vlcsnap-2010-06-07-12h58m54s109.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 700
  • Fran dressed for Mike.jpg
    Fran dressed for Mike.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 802
  • Love
Reactions: HugeLoad, VeteranBull, DeleteMe and 2 others
She is beautiful! Perfect body and great tits! And best of she fucks other men. Couldn't ask for a better wife!

more of my slut then and now

heavier slut these days

Attachments

• 2342173.jpg
    2342173.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 417
  • Fran about to cam.jpg
    Fran about to cam.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 353
  • Fran now still a big titted *****!!.jpg
    Fran now still a big titted *****!!.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 446
  • Love
Reactions: DeleteMe and Feltmeyer
damn your lucky she still looks sexy as fuck even heavier she still hot

Mmm. Very sexy woman. Big tits, great fuckable body, and she cucks you. That is a great wife!

Not a big fan of BBW, but she's got a nice set of tits. I like how they kinda hang like big ol' fruits. I'd ram her ass doggy and keep my hands full of those jiggling titties.

Those are weapons and could knock you out, which reminds me of a guy who tried to sue a woman with big hooters who alledgedly had actually used them to slap his face hard enough to upset him. For some reason the Judge thought he had not been humiliated enough to deserve a "payout". I bet he got teased at work and by his neighbors.

She's gorgeous, such beautifu big tit's :D

You might want to work on your photoshopping skills. The second picture in your 1st post has been photoshopped. The second and third pictures in your next post are also photoshopped. Only the older first pics of "Fran" in each post are un-retouched.

The photoshopping is pretty blatant, so I'm surprised you haven't been called out on this yet. It's obvious that you pasted one woman's face on three other women's bodies.

cucky984 said:
more of my slut then and now

heavier slut these days
Fran is gorgeous and I can only think she is a terrific fuck. I bet she has a great tasting pussy too.

Users who are viewing this thread