• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My story - the ups and the downs

• Thread startercp1970
  • Start date
Warpt, I agree with you, but my mrs doesnt really see it that way.. the deal we made was that she can chose when, if, and what she tells me.. she knows I want to know if she does anything... but she put the offer of a deal on the table, she laid out the terms, I could have said yes or no....

The deal was she can take another lover I can't touch another woman. She can chose to tell me or not, I accepted that deal so I have to live by the arragement.

Question

So CP - are you a sub? do you really want your wife to take charge? it sounds to me as if you do? else why woudl you agree to such an arrangement?

SB, sub....... I would have to say yes. I do love it when she takes charge. We did dabble with Around Her Finger a while back, I was into it. It was at the time she was having her online affair and it got all caught up with the ending of that. Once she ended the relationship she wanted a period of normalcy so that ended too.

I don't think that my wife is as dominant as I would like her to be though... She loves teh idea of being worshipped etc, but is not at all turned on by me being submissive, hope that makes sense.

comments

This thread has had over 7500 vews but very little comment, come on people give CP some support!!! he told us his story, shared his secrets...

where are all teh regular advisors, Custer etc.. CP needs help

Thanks SB I am doing fine, I did get some PM advice - all is cool. I would like my wife to take the final step, but I think its not in my hands, I think it is something that fate will determine. By this I mean if an opportunity comes up she will take it.. if it fells right for her, all I can do is encourage and support

CP I think teher is quite a lot you could be doing to encourage her, make it happen, that is iof you really want her too!!!

SB I do agree that I should be encouraging her, I am trying.. we have been watching xxx movies online in bed together.. I have been selecting cheating wifes & cuckold themes .. any other ideas would be appreciated

interesting development today

My wife and I read the results of an online sex survey... one of the results was on penis size it showed that 31% of men claimed to be 7" , 17% - 8" and right up to 12". The results showed just over 1/3 of men were 6" or less.

She read that and said, OMG I am missing out, (I am 6 inches) all those men out there of 7 and 8 and more and here I am having to settle for 6... are you sure you are 6 or are you actually les than 6??

Interesting.......

is soemthing finally happeing

Well.. her mind is ticking away, I can see it. She insisted I measure myself.. just a tiny bit under 6" which I told her is exactly average.. she said I don't want average, I deserve bigger..
We were still having very hot sex 4 or 5 times a week, 5 nights ago, she was wearing a gown at around 9pm she flashed me and was wearing a black sexy bra and new panties which had a slit down the middle... she said look at what I have on.. when we got into bed. i reached for her and found her dripping wet. after fingering her for a bit, she pushed me down on the bed and sat on top of me and slid herself along my length, the feel of her panties which were soaking was amazing. She let me enter her but I was so turned on that I came in less than 2 minutes.
She had a lot to say about that, for example, I think I need to find a real man who can last and give me a decent fucking, I need to find someone who can last more than 30 seconds ( It was 2 minutes and I am not usually that quick) etc etc. The last 4 nights she has been totally disinterested in doing anything, just says no when i ask..not sure what is going on

Cp1970,

cp1970 said:
Well.. [my wife's] mind is ticking away, I can see it.

Very good...

cp1970 said:
She insisted I measure myself... just a tiny bit under 6," which I told her is exactly average... she said I don't want average, I deserve bigger.

A totally appropriate comment on your wife's part. (Obviously, she set you up for that verbal blow.)

cp1970 said:
We were still having very hot sex 4 or 5 times a week... ....she pushed me down on the bed and sat on top of me and slid herself along my length, the feel of her panties which were soaking was amazing. She let me enter her but I was so turned on that I came in less than 2 minutes.
She had a lot to say about that, for example, I think I need to find a real man who can last and give me a decent fucking...

This is sounding better and better...

cp1970 said:
The last 4 nights she has been totally disinterested in doing anything, just says no when i ask... not sure what is going on.

Maybe your wife read:

How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

and

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

—Custer

Hey Custer
Thansk for the links above, very interesting.
Still no interest from my wife, its been 5 days, which is the longest we have gone outside her period for ages... Hmmmmm

we have now not done it for 2 weeks approx, she is just not interested, I have tried 5 or 6 times, she just says no thanks, this is really not like her at all, she has had a very high sex drive for the last 18 months or so? somthing is up, but I don't know what?

Cp, it may not be that something is up, but someone is up your wife. Hmmm??

Shidave, one can only but hope, but I have been hopeful before only to be dissappointed later...

Hmmmm

Well, as I have posted before.. the last 2 weeks have been interesting, as my wife seemed to have totally lost interest in anything sexual, even her jokes etc...

Yesterday we had someone over at our house to quote on a repair. The guy was very similar looking to her online boyfriend (the one she ended 6 months ago) - after he left.... the conversation went soemthing like this:

Me "You know that guy was a much better looking version of xxxx "
Her "Are you trying to get me horny?"
Me "haha - - really did you see the resemblance?"
Her "I am not joking!!"
Her "Yes, but xxxx was much hotter"
Me "Anyone would say this guy is much better looking"
Her "Not so"

That night we went to bed and, yeah you guessed it, she was VERY much in the mood, she was as wet as anything when I touched her and she came in less than 2 minutes (She normally takes 10 to 20 mins)...

I asked her 2 days before by total co-incidence if she has had any contact with him since she ended it, her answer was no none at all.. nothing since it finished...

Suggestion...

Cp1970,

Regarding:

cp1970 said:
Yesterday we had someone over at our house to quote on a repair. The guy was very similar looking to her online boyfriend (the one she ended 6 months ago) - after he left.... the conversation went soemthing like this: ....etc....

Good to hear your wife still gets turned on by the idea of fucking another man. Maybe the two of you should consider seeking home-repair services here:

Cuckold HotWife Barter Club Swinger Wife Swapping for Services

—Custer

She has always had a thing for the 'working man' type. Her ideal man would be big, a bit rough and in overalls. I am average size and wear a suit when I have meetings.

We have had some really incredible sex since that last incident, has really got her fired up

Advice please!

So that little discussion led to two nights of sizzling hot sex, she could not get enough. Both nights she was soaking wet right at the beginning and had earth shattering orgasms both nights. She very much took charge and threw me down on the bed and climbed on top, she was sliding her sopping wet pussy lips along my length, giving herself pleasure... alas she is not able to have multiple orgasms, but the one she had both nights.....

Unfortunately the next day she got her period.. she has a strict rule that we never have any type of sexual contact during her period.. nothing more than a kiss or hug.. since then she has again lost interest in anything sexual. Really don't know what is up???

Cp1970,

Regarding your question:

cp1970 said:
So that little discussion led to two nights of sizzling hot sex, she could not get enough. Both nights she was soaking wet right at the beginning and had earth shattering orgasms both nights. She very much took charge and threw me down on the bed and climbed on top, she was sliding her sopping wet pussy lips along my length, giving herself pleasure... alas she is not able to have multiple orgasms, but the one she had both nights.....

Unfortunately the next day she got her period.. she has a strict rule that we never have any type of sexual contact during her period.. nothing more than a kiss or hug.. since then she has again lost interest in anything sexual. I really don't know what's up.

Two nights is not very many, so your wife's hot fucking of you sounds like a transient response to a temporary stimulus, evidently the "working man type" who showed up to give you two an estimate on some sort of house repair job followed by your discussion which resulted in your wife visualizing herself fucking him.

Given (what I would call) this evidence of your wife's attraction to him, have you considered contacting him and asking him to include in the job seducing and fucking your wife? To increase the probability of your wife allowing herself to "give in," you could talk with her in advance and make many suggestive comments. Also, during this "lead-up" time period, notice whether your wife goes back to being turned on by you (seemingly). If so, that would suggest she's thinking in terms of fucking the "working man type."

You could also mention to the "working man type" that (i) you will not interfere in any way and could perhaps arrange to be gone from the house while he's there, if he prefers that, and (ii) if his seduction of your wife doesn't work out for any reason, that would have no bearing on what you would pay him for his repair work. Thus, there would be zero risk as well as a possible reward from his point of view.

—Custer

CP, your good wife seems to be slowly and inevitably moving towards cuckolding you. I think that its a matter fo time, teh signs are all there.. make it happen.. Custer's suggestion may be enough to get her over theline

Users who are viewing this thread