• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My story...

cuckme118

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I originally stumbled on this forum, while looking for anything in relation to my fetish of wanting to be married to a slut. I've had a fantasy of watching my wife have sex for quiet some time now. I started reading around on the site here, and thought maybe I should give this cuck thing a try.

I approached the wife by straight out telling her about the cuckold lifestyle and introducing her to the forum. At the time she was interested, (I think mainly because I was asking her to be) so we began trying a cuckold relationship. As we started attempting the lifestyle there were constant conflicts. She just wasn't interested in being in control of our relationship. She didn't like asking me to do cuck things, and honestly I didn't like it either. I asked her to try it so I did as I was told. There was only a matter of time before enough was enough. I began to blow off what she said and honestly didn't care if she liked it or not.

I've always had a deep desire to be with a slut, even in high school. I now understand this is the reason why I dated the girl who would wear skin tight latex pants with a camel toe around school. Everyone knew she was a slut, and that was completely irresistible to me. As my wife and I began to talk some truths come about, she admitted to me that she does like submitting to me. My wife was not initially interested in sleeping with other men, although the thrill of having sex for the first time with someone turns her on as much as it does me I have always enjoyed the thrill of the control. Our definition of control is when I say something it goes. If it is not followed she does not get her rewards.

The system we've set up is that she does not argue, bicker, or refuse anything I ask her to do. She must always be in slutty attire (even when she's at home) all day long. I control who, what, when, where she is allowed to have sex outside of our bedroom. I've told her that I wanted her to start posing nude so that we can post pics on here. She has since fell head over heels with being ****** to put her naked body in a public forum as a slut. I then had her create her own profile on here, and after only a few days, she now logs on to see new posts multiple times a day. She likes wearing shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out in the store, and I leave her powerless to say no because she wants her rewards. When I get home from work the house is to be clean, dinner is to be ready, and when I sit down she brings me my plate.

As for rewards for obedience she is allowed to get any and everything she wants. She really has a desire to dress as I say, so she shops once a week for new clothes to fulfill the slut requirement. I believe a real slut doesn't go anywhere without looking perfect, and outfits must only be worn a couple of times, purse, shoes, and shades must match. She also gets a personal allowance for nails, hair, and massages when she wants. At any time she breaks down her part of the bargain she is punished. She does not get to purchase new things, and she is ****** to be seen publicly in clothes that are old/not attractive. She also

This seems to be the lifestyle that is going to stick with us. We've been happier over the past month that we've been since we were dating.

Anyone else able to relate with a similar situation?

She sounds the ideal wife.

Our definition of control is when I say something it goes. If it is not followed she does not get her rewards.

That sounds about right :)

She has since fell head over heels with being ****** to put her naked body in a public forum as a slut.

Head of Heels is good..... Heels over Head is better ;)

How many lucky guys have enjoyed her so far? And how do you find them??

If I were a local who knew you, and I recognized her 'style' of clothing, I think I'd be keeping an eye out for her and enjoy the outfits you have her dressed in and the 'show' that goes with it.

I'm glad she's enjoying the photography (clothed and unclothed), and the various comments she's getting from the forum. Hope you're both here a long time.

How many lucky guys have enjoyed her so far? And how do you find them??

So far she has met with 1 black guy. They got a hotel room and fucked for over 2 hours. She then called me to come to the room after he left because he did not make her cum and she was sexually frustrated. I came over and made her cum in about 5 min.

This was all to my surprise! I've always had the fantasy that BBC would cure any sexual needs, but apparently I have gotten her spoiled. I guess being a larger than normal white guy raises the bar for the guys using my slut.

I had one of my fantasies filled because I've always wanted to fuck her after she was full of cum. He left 2 loads of all natural lubricant for me that night!

She met him at her former place of employment. She does not work there anymore simply because I told her she was not allowed to work anymore, and focus on being a slut all of the time.

I'm glad she's enjoying the photography (clothed and unclothed), and the various comments she's getting from the forum. Hope you're both here a long time.

She does love the photography. I think its because she doesn't have a choice, but to put her sexy naked body online for anyone to see. At first she was a little stiff about it, but now she is actually asking me if I am ready to take any more yet....

One day my husband came to me and said he wanted me to have control over him. So we tryed that for a few weeks and both of us didn't like it. So he found this forum. We both seen post about husband having control over there wife's and the wife looking like a slut and fucking other man. We both wanted to try this out. So far he has control over me I do and dress has he says. When I go out I am to always look like a slut. And I like that over man are like at me. I have fuck one guy he was a black guy I use to work with. We fucked for a few hours and he nut twice I didn't get anything. After he left the room I called my husband to come to the room to finish the job. When he got their he made me nut in less then five mins. When I dress like a slut and do as he says I get things. I go every week to get my nails done my eyes wax and I get my hair done when I want. Since I am his slut and always have to look good I no longer work. I focus more on been a slut. He always give me money to go shopping with. This lifestyle is a lot of work. Just look he keeps me happy I have to keep him happy. With us he has all the control he is not mean to me at all. He doesn't belittle me in anyway. I think this is making the both of us see that we love each other a lot more. This is some of my story let me know if you have one or anything new we can try.

Hello Sexy - it's good to hear your side of the story as well. Glad to hear he's not 'mean' to you (not everyone is into pain or humiliation) but that you feel controlled and looked after.

You sound like a well turned out hot-slut and I look forward to hearing that you continue to do as your told :) I'm wishing he could loan you to me for a weekend so I could find out just how hot you are ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back