• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Thai Wife

• Thread starteriggy
  • Start date
Sorry we are back in Thailand already, been too busy to have been on here much.

We have a meet this weekend with an older guy and my wife is going to get fucked by us both - should be fun ;)

We looking for guys 40+ and well hung - so if any of you fit the bill and are likely to be in Thailand let us know. :) BTW we are not looking for a truely cuckold experience so if you are after dominating either of us then please forget about it. What is on offer is some fun with wife and hubby is orally bi (but that is not an essential part of package so if u 100% str8 it is no problem)

Attachments

• ttyyy.jpg
    ttyyy.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 452
  • dffgd.jpg
    dffgd.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 417
  • e24.jpg
    e24.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 373
I'm not likely to get to Thailand, but otherwise would have just about fitted the bill. She is delicious and I'd love exploring every nook and cranny. (That nipple shot is amazing).

Good look with your meet. Take lost of photos and tell us all about it :D

Given the likelihood of riots in Bangkok this weekend it is looking likely that our meet will need to be put back a week - bloody politics :mad:

hi, 39 bull. iam located in phil

She has a nice Asian pussy, lucky guy.

Very small and tight pussy, send us some pic's when she has had a different cock....

Hairybutch said:
Very small and tight pussy,...

76571d1268125544t-my-thai-wife-ttyyy.jpg

Sorry...that won't be called a tight pussy for most Asian guys:(. IMHO it has been well used over and over again by one or more big cocks.

it must be so incredible to fuck her, her pussy must get so wet

Pinkyrod said:
76571d1268125544t-my-thai-wife-ttyyy.jpg

Sorry...that won't be called a tight pussy for most Asian guys:(. IMHO it has been well used over and over again by one or more big cocks.
well Said!!!! she looks used and abused!!

she look gorgeous

dear friend
i am from india visiting thiland.wish you share her with me.my yahoo chat id is singh4cpl
hope you will give me oppurtunty to fuck her

mmmm Nice to see

Users who are viewing this thread