My Thai Wife

• Thread starteriggy
  • Start date

iggy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2009
I am English, wife is Thai.

Having had many FFM experiences we decided to try another male for oral only. Have now done a few times, always with hung guys, and now looking to take the next step with wife getting fucked by some big cocks.

Both of us find the idea a real turn on and will proceed, although can never see our cuckolding being more than an occaisional form of entertainment and will certainly not become a "lifestyle".

Would like to hear what people think of my wife anyway :)

Attachments

• CIMG1784.jpg
    CIMG1784.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,917
  • P1000475.jpg
    P1000475.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,815
  • P1000476.jpg
    P1000476.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,641
Kap-kun krap! :cool:

Wow her pussy looks tight.

Where are you from?

In North East of England but will be moving back to live in Thailand again in 2010.

Any hung bulls in Thailand we would be interested to hear from ;)

OMG, another incredibly good looking woman. You are so lucky to have such a woman as your wife.

She can spend hours sitting on my face :D

Im located in Bangkok, let me know when you get here ;)

U have any details about yourself webby?

hey

sent u a pm :)

if there are any other cucks out there who are located in thailand with their wifes/girlfriends then let me know ;)

Very sexy that pussy looks very tight!!

wow

she has a wonderful ass! great pics :D

Another of her, sitting on her favourite black dildo, the cum on her is mine :)

Attachments

• photo-0002.jpg
    photo-0002.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 826
sexy

i love that pic, with all over her tits, does she have pretty feet? :p

She's amazing, congrats. Keep pushing her to fuck other men, that pic of her with cum all over her is amazing.

THAT LAST PIC IS VERY hot!!

sent you a PM :)

Stunninglu beuatiful

iggy said:
I am English, wife is Thai.

Having had many FFM experiences we decided to try another male for oral only. Have now done a few times, always with hung guys, and now looking to take the next step with wife getting fucked by some big cocks.

Both of us find the idea a real turn on and will proceed, although can never see our cuckolding being more than an occaisional form of entertainment and will certainly not become a "lifestyle".

Would like to hear what people think of my wife anyway :)

Your wife is very hot and sexy

I wihs could live close to your to enjoy her pleasures

iggy said:
Another of her, sitting on her favourite black dildo, the cum on her is mine :)

Thats a hot photo. I love how she goes to the big black cock, after you have fucked her.

Such beautiful suckable dark nipples mmmmm...

Sorry Iggy - I seem to have missed your thread (or forgot to reply to it) regarding your beautiful Thai Wife.

Her posing and confidence before the camera is excellent, and if I were taking that shot in your original post as she leans over the table - I think I would be putting the camera aside VERY quickly and seeing just how soft and responsive her body is ;)

Am I likely to have seen this beauty around the streets of Newcastle? Give us a shout before you vanish back to Thailand - we'd love to see more of her before you steal her away.