• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My thick blonde wife

• Thread starterMikenMissy
  • Start date
hmmmm

if they posted that in 2004 and it's oct 2005 and they have not answered since 2004...let's see hmmmm maybe replying to them is useless.

hmmmm

if they posted that in 2004 and it's oct 2005 and they have not answered since 2004...let's see hmmmm maybe replying to them is useless.

c'mon people ... this is the doing of "fucking nice" aka Insane/Game who keeps posting on year old threads! I thought it funny at first as I thought he was trying to be. Now I don't know if he's game or insane or just fucking nice! Damn! (also his byline).

Backside outside. :)

Attachments

• darkcav.jpg
    darkcav.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 525
Coming To Florida Next Week Will Be Ther For A While .ltug101@yahoo.com.lets Hook Up.

Very Hot Picture

I Bet She Would Love Sex On A Regular Basis With Well Hung Black Men To Keep Her Sexually Satisfied. Nothing And I Mean Nothing Is More Sexually Exciding Than White Wives Being Sexually Satisfied By Hung Black Men While The Husband Watch And Jacks-off. Nothing Elsa Even Come Close. The Lifestyle Where White Wifes Taking On Black Lovers With Her Husband Blessing Is Very Big Nowadays And Getting Bigger Very Day. Meeting Well Hung Black Men For The Wifes Sexual Pleasure And Satisfaction Has Added Alot Of Spice And Excitement To The Sex Lives Of White Couples Everywhere In This Country.

An impressive woman and in my favorite position. It would be a pleasure to have her.

nice

she looks great unforunte not in fl but i do travel their someties where in fl are you guys located get at me parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread