• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My thick blonde wife

• Thread starterMikenMissy
  • Start date

MikenMissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2004
I want her blacked sooo bad! I wanna see her treated like a white married slut.

Attachments

• avtar1_957.jpg
    avtar1_957.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 8,419
TOO BAD I'M NOT IN IN FLA

damn she's sexy.

She's a hot one all right. Would love to watch her in action!

:twisted: :twisted: Outstanding ass and bod...a real hot babe...would luv to have my cock in her pussy while i play with the rest of that hot bod!!! :twisted:

that sexy big ass was made to be rode hard :twisted:

Where is she in Florida? I'll happily cum down n fuck that juicy white ass real good!

Josh

Were in Ocala. Id love to see you stretch her.

Great! Lets Hook It Up!

Question. . .

Im not far from Ocala. But, is she ready to be "Blacked"? I must admit her bod is built for two.

wife

hey man u have a hott wife wished i was close i would let her play with my 11" dick show us more of her thanks :lol: horsehung

yo thick blonde wife looks like she needs some thick black cock....bring on into detroit and i'd love to oblige her.

:lol: i think i love her naw i just want 2 hit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

travelingstud

can come to u luv to satifsy white married sluts contact me at acekingjf@aol.com

nice pics

would love to do her in a double penetration, I just know she can handle it.

SHOW US YOUR ASS SEXY :D :D :D
NICE PIC

Wow love that thick body! Show us that great ass!! :twisted: She was built to be fucked by a big black dick!

Users who are viewing this thread