My Tight Young Wife

• Thread starteroneluckyphucker
  • Start date
Very Nice Lady, Fine Curves. I Like.

WOW!!! Outstanding!

Just thought I'd add a couple more, enjoy!

Wow !!!!!!

Beautiful girl--- lucky man. Does she know you posted these? And you're hoping for.....?

Please tell us she loves being shared. Who else has fucked her?

amazing , love the pictures with the see through top very hot girl amazing boobs and body.has she cucked you? have you discussed with her having two cocks or done it already ?

The talks have begun! She is an unbelievable girl, she's a flirt, a showoff and won't stop jerking your cock until she is wearing every last drop of spunk. Her and I have talked about sharing her, we've had a sort of threesome that involved one of my friends watching her ride me then ended up him massaging her shoulders and playing with her tits while unloaded inside of her. That's the closest we've gotten yet. She's just worried about the real effect it might or might not have on our relationship. I'll keep you guys updated with how it's going and I'll be sure to have her take some more pics! Thanks for the comments keep them coming!

She is beautiful. Looking forward to more updates.

sounds like you are in the beginning stages of having some fun too, we too have only recently started talking about doing this.....

Your GF is very sexy and hot! Will she go black, take a lover, and cuckold you good?

I hope so on all three counts, becontree! With a tasty little fuck slot like this it would be a crime if she didn't

her pussy is beautiful

What an amazing girl! Definitely continue to encourage her to flirt with other men, and tell her how much it would turn you on to see her fuck someone else.

Maybe take her to an adult theater where she can jerk off another guy without it being any kind of emotional thing.

AlbanySearching said:
Maybe take her to an adult theater where she can jerk off another guy without it being any kind of emotional thing.

Jesus, great idea. It would be incredibly hot to see her sitting between a couple strangers and jerking their cocks.

shes hot, lets see more!

WOW she is very sexy!!

She is absolutely gorgeous...great fuckin bod

a little update from our night out! enjoy!