• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my too slut wife

• Thread startersaxe
  • Start date

saxe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2006
I love to watch my wife suck and fuck well endowed guys and then fuck her afterwards. She loves to give head and maturbate. She is 33years old, 110 lbs. 5'7" and still hot.
s15k06.jpg

what a slut wife!

s15k09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You have yourself a beauty, no wonder there is a lineup of guys wanting to get in her pussy. You will be in for really sloppy seconds, thirds or fours. Why do you block out the faces of her fuckers, but show hers? Not fair.

What a cute wife.

What a cute wife you have! Please, let us see some more pics of her. Bet she is a horney little slut. Wished I were a man and had a real cock, not my little 3"s as I would love to fuck her. Do you need any help with clean up? Roy.

fill that tummy

9" of white babymaker here if she wants to take the next step and prove you're worthless

saxe said:
I love to watch my wife suck and fuck well endowed guys and then fuck her afterwards. She loves to give head and maturbate. She is 33years old, 110 lbs. 5'7" and still hot.
s15k06.jpg
i would love to suck her tits and cunt then fill it full for you

great pictures, please post more. what a wonderful smile she has too:)

Yummmmmm... did you perform fluff and cleanup? Lucky Devil!!!

I don't know about needing cocks. The poor thing looks like she could do with a decent meal. I've seen more meat on a butcher's pencil.:eek:

nice pics

my wife was like yours but once she dated a black man she nevr wanted a white guy again .she now dresses sexy in short skirts and tank tops and has a list of black men who are always ready when she calls them and at times the black men just come to our home uninvited but my wife always lets them in and tells me to go into the other room of the house

Last edited by a moderator:
too slut wife

WOW! You are one lucky guy.

one more of my slut and hot wife

s15k20.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread