My Tribute To W----

• Thread starterpeakmb
  • Start date
Thanks L & TC.
Lockdown gets frustrating for everyone, but some more than others ..

Lockdown.jpg

Reactions: littlec and tcfranklin
Sandra went quiet or hubby is now in here using same name

My thanks again, L & TC. Not sure what you mean there Always.
So in my world, lockdown ends in her world and Hubby gets a treat ..

Special treat.jpg

Reactions: littlec and buds13
My thanks guys. A special mention today because tomorrow (May 15) is Sandra's 55th birthday. I'm always amazed how she still looks. I must admit I'd rather spend one night with her than two 27yr olds.

Of course hubby knew. He's probably made plans ...

Birthday surprise.jpg

Reactions: littlec
Ready for Ty ..

Birthday treat 4 Ty.jpg

peakmb said:
My thanks guys. A special mention today because tomorrow (May 15) is Sandra's 55th birthday. I'm always amazed how she still looks. I must admit I'd rather spend one night with her than two 27yr olds.

Of course hubby knew. He's probably made plans ...

Birthday surprise.jpg

I agree. She's still VERY HOT at 55.

Reactions: shelly38ddmwf and peakmb
Thanks for the support L & TC.
After the party comes the clean up ..

Birthday clean.jpg

Reactions: littlec, tcfranklin and JohnCuckUK
Love it!

Reactions: peakmb
Many thanks L & TC, and welcome JC.
Bang up to date today as we get a hint of anal/DP. Of course that's all it was for hubby ..

Cruel streak.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tcfranklin and littlec
Thanks again my friends.
Special treat today. I couldn't do both so I went with the easiest letters ..

Don't you wish ..

Get TC.jpg

Reactions: buds13, littlec and tcfranklin
Needless to say, I love it.

Reactions: peakmb
peakmb said:
Thanks again my friends.
Special treat today. I couldn't do both so I went with the easiest letters ..

Don't you wish ..

Get TC.jpg

ok sorry I don't get it.

Ha. That's because you're not TC! Shelly would have been too many letters too..

Reactions: tcfranklin
Once again, thanks guys. Plus a thankyou to all of you who just watch. Views on this thread have just gone over 100,000. A nice landmark.

Ok, dream world over for a while.
Back to reality ..

Cock ranking.jpg

• Love
My thanks as always to L & TC.
Even though we have never seen a picture of a cock in there, its good to dream ..

No white one.jpg

My thanks again guys.
Do all women get around to the C word eventually ..

Renew vows.png

Reactions: buds13, littlec and tcfranklin
Many thanks littlec and tcfranklin, indeed all who have contributed to this thread.

Recent events in the US, and in particular the response of Trump and the authorities have brought into sharp focus the issue of embedded racism in our culture. While this may seem a long way from what we fantasise about here, the fact is that I am also guilty of using stereotyping to create a shortcut narrative for cuckold captions. At first sight to some in the UK that may seem relatively harmless, in reality I know it isn’t really. In the US, even my introducing the issue on this site may quite possibly polarise opinion in an unhealthy way. It is for this reason though, that I am stopping posting captions for a while. I’m not sure yet whether to take down my thread, edit it or just leave for a while and then come back when hopefully a better normal is in place. I would be interested to hear your opinions, the readers on this site, whether for or against, here in public on the thread, or via private messages. At the very least I hope you think it is time to reflect.

Peak

peakmb said:
Recent events in the US, and in particular the response of Trump and the authorities have brought into sharp focus the issue of embedded racism in our culture. While this may seem a long way from what we fantasise about here, the fact is that I am also guilty of using stereotyping to create a shortcut narrative for cuckold captions. At first sight to some in the UK that may seem relatively harmless, in reality I know it isn’t really. In the US, even my introducing the issue on this site may quite possibly polarise opinion in an unhealthy way. It is for this reason though, that I am stopping posting captions for a while. I’m not sure yet whether to take down my thread, edit it or just leave for a while and then come back when hopefully a better normal is in place. I would be interested to hear your opinions, the readers on this site, whether for or against, here in public on the thread, or via private messages. At the very least I hope you think it is time to reflect.

Peak

I appreciate thoughtful dialogue. Do what you feel is right. No argument from me.

Thanks TC