• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Tribute To W----

My thanks L.
Hubby's angst continues ..

Always so full.jpg

Thanks L, and all my other readers.

It appears there is a temporary upload problem with pictures, which means that all captions uploaded show up as tiny images. Downloading them doesn't help. I will hold off uploading further material until this is fixed and correct those affected if required after.

Firstly, my thanks to Squirming for continuing to catch up here and showing what he likes.

Secondly, an update on the picture issue. On cost grounds, the site has decided that it needs to restrict bandwidth usage and that captions with large image were contributing to that problem. It therefore put a limit on picture size of 400x400 pixels and banned full size in page images altogether. A few of us are attempting to seek alternative compromises on the pixel limit issue as at that size, we cannot show good quality captions. Further updates are thus on hold until a deal can be brokered. Content and new content are clearly one of the life bloods of the site, so I would expect something can be agreed, hopefully soon.

Just seen it myself shelly. After all this time, it is a bit of a disappointment really. Both male actors seem to get in each others way and it just seems a bit staged. Like she knew it was good for business but not that enjoyable to film. Shame really. As you say, I'm sure she has done, and will do, more. I'm also sure the team will learn how to stage them better as well. Still very glad she let it out though.

Thanks L, and may I say I love to receive your comments about my captions, but to all those that want to post irrelevant things on here, I'll just say start your own thread. This one is mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back