• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Tribute To W----

She's at it again....

earnedcommiss42 - Copy.jpg

I just cancelled my membership to her site. She teases BBC and then does some white guy, probably her dip shit husband. I'm done with her scams. If she's ready to go black, go black. I have no interest in seeing her with her loser husband.

It is frustrating TC, so I have to put her there myself in words. A pale substitute I may add.

Once more, I give my huge appreciation to TC & L. I see our good lady has today released another IR movie on her site. It's as if she read TC's post! Hopefully he got it on his notice period! I certainly haven't.

In the meantime, a bit of painful realism for hubby ..

Makes sense.jpg

Thanks TC & midnight. I'm off on holiday soon, so this may be the last time I can post anything for a while.
Hubby's teasing will no doubt continue in my head while I'm away ..

Push into me.jpg

Thanks TC & L. Back to frozen England. Rare for us, but you guys must laugh at us really!
Time away. Needing a little care coming back then ..

So worth it 1.jpg
So worth it 2.jpg

Thanks L & TC, I did enjoy being away but it has got me out of the habit of posting each day! I'm not sure about going over with our lady. I think with her it's as much as case of 'Follow the Money' as anything else. Can't blame her for that. We forget sometimes that it is her way to put food on the table. Although it does also seem that she enjoys some parts of her job more than others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back