• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My trip to Brazil

• Thread starterArgentinaWife
  • Start date

ArgentinaWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2006
I am a white wife from Argentina, 33 years old, short blk hair, nice body.
I am a elementary school teacher, come from a traditional family and I am very proud of marriage and my two kids. That is why im so shocked about what I did few months ago. During the Holy Week, my hub, kids and I rented a beach house at the south of Brazil. At the begining everything was normal but the I noticed this blk guy always staring me from the next house. He was very young (early 20), dark skined and strong. Always was smiling to me and showing off his naked torso. I never seen her using a tshirt...I couln´t avoid feeling nervous and horny. During the nigth I found myself thinking about him, even when I was making love with my husband. The day before our return I told my hubsband that had headache and stay at home while he take the kids to the beach. Few minutes later the someone was knocking the door. I was very nervous hoping it were him, and yes, he was. I never imagine I could do what did this day. He was so big and dark. I never had a man like him before. He fucked me for hours and made me come like a real *****...
Now I feel very guilty because I truly love my husband, never cheated before, and I can´t stop thinking in this blk guy while I make love with my husband...

Clara

Clara, I think you really try to put him out of your head for your mariagges sake. You do love your husband you will do that but it's also not a crime to think of other people when you are making love.
Espero que hagas la decision buena.

Clara it was only sex dont sweat over it to much what he dont know wont HURT

Thaks for your words...the thing is I cant stop thinking on this black guy I met in Brazil...

You can try other black men and if you notice that the one you liked was that one... think about that black guy. And if you can't try any black men (or if you don't want to), this could mean an experience without much outside it (una experiencia sin más, sin ningún significado más allá de aquella vez

So how big was his cock, and how big is your husband's? Did he go without a condom? Also, would your husband be understanding of this if he found out what happened?

Do you think I am a slut because I cheated my husband with a black stranger? Sometimes, while I watch my little kids I think I am...
God..I never been like that day...but I never got so much pleasure...

Argentina wife,

I do not think you are a bad person for fucking a black guy that made you feel good. There is a real good chance your husband will be aroused by your new feelings.

No, he didn´t use a condom. He was like 25 centimetres long ,not sure how much in inches.

Santa Catarina ou Rio Grande do Sul?

bombinhas...

Latina cunt

Bet that brazillian fellow filled your latina cunt with loads of black seed, and mede you beg like a truly bitch...didn´t you?

argentina wife you'ren't at all a ***** !
now you know waht's good for you , don't be stupid use more !

me hiciste calentar !!!
todas las argentinas mueren por negros brasileros, te mande un mensaje privado leelo please !

O negro também era de bombinhas?

I don´t know where he was from, had not time to ask...He was living at Bombinhas, for sure.

It sounds like you like your husband a good deal, but can he honestly give you the same amount of pleasure as the young black guy did?

São de Bs. Aires? Podemos marcar uma orgia com negros aqui em Porto Alegre!!!

I love latina cunt

All latinas I have met are crazy for black cock. Never did an argentinian but I am sure you are a hot blk cock *****. You are very vocal too. I know you need more blk cock, don´t ya babe?

not true..actually all latina girls like latin guys or guys that r not black..and ive seen too many latina girls go for white guys..sorry to spoil the fantasy this argentina girl is probably a guy..cant u tell.....lol god

Users who are viewing this thread