My Vietnamese gf

• Thread starterasiancucker
  • Start date
adolfx said:
My dick is already starting to get erect
Mm yes, Amber is right on front of you on her knees watching in awe as your cock grows to an astounding size. She never thought a cock could be as big as yours because all she's ever known is my puny pathetic cock. Your precum leaks and she begins licking your tip and massaging your shaft

Reactions: bullbwc
asiancucker said:
Mm yes, Amber is right on front of you on her knees watching in awe as your cock grows to an astounding size. She never thought a cock could be as big as yours because all she's ever known is my puny pathetic cock. Your precum leaks and she begins licking your tip and massaging your shaft
I hold her head and start fucking her mouth, her saliva flows down to her breasts.

Reactions: asiancucker
adolfx said:
I hold her head and start fucking her mouth, her saliva flows down to her breasts.
Mm and she plays with her slimy tits as you gag her mouth with your cock. I watch her go up and down, slobbering and smacking her lips on your dick while I jerk my hard pathetic cock. I'll ask her to jerk me off too, but she s too busy pleasing your cock to even notice

asiancucker said:
Mm and she plays with her slimy tits as you gag her mouth with your cock. I watch her go up and down, slobbering and smacking her lips on your dick while I jerk my hard pathetic cock. I'll ask her to jerk me off too, but she s too busy pleasing your cock to even notice
Send more of her

Reactions: asiancucker
I have a Vietnamese wife like to compare our wife's

VideoCapture_20240406-001422.jpg

Reactions: MrBullllllll, eriknb, lknforfun and 2 others
grayblue said:
I have a Vietnamese wife like to compare our wife's

VideoCapture_20240406-001422.jpg
Mm id love that. How tall is she, and what should I call her? Would love to try out some fresh Vietnamese pussy

• Love
Reactions: grayblue
asiancucker said:
Mm id love that. How tall is she, and what should I call her? Would love to try out some fresh Vietnamese pussy
She's 5'2 her name is Gray

grayblue said:
She's 5'2 her name is Gray
Gray is beautiful. If like to try someone more mature and a little talker than my gf (4'9) . You'd have so much fun with ambers right young pussy while I fuck your wife

Reactions: bullbwc and grayblue