• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wait begins

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Brad is moving back to the city for a while. Maybe now that a real man (well an Austrian like Arnie), actually fell to earth from space over Roswell, New Mexico, the long spell is broken and he can return from Area 51.

Sorry Will, I couldn't resist it! I will grovel properly for you if you're right.

peakmb said:
Maybe Brad is moving back to the city for a while. Maybe now that a real man (well an Austrian like Arnie), actually fell to earth from space over Roswell, New Mexico, the long spell is broken and he can return from Area 51.

Sorry Will, I couldn't resist it! I will grovel properly for you if you're right.

Don't worry about it. It just Sue doing nothing right now. Standing pat with Frank who is not meeting Her needs fully. I can't make any sense out this. Every one of My instincts tell Me something is up. Waiting till the New Year just to wait? Why? Everything tells Me there is a reason. Other than its the New Year.

What can You do Jan.1 That can't be done Dec.1 or even Nov.1?

Unless a certain someone doesn't come back or something!!!!!

Steve quote: "I think part of this dance we're doing is that while I think it's all still in play, that we are treating it as if it's something real."

So you think for the past 4 years till now, you have been, as 'Macnfries' defines it, a "fantasy cuck" (?) Looks like you will see "reality" soon, If I read your quotes from Sue correctly.

BTW, Is Don still in town? His name sure comes up a lot in Sue's conversations. I know you don't think she will ever go back to him, but he seems to be her, 'model' of the DOM, she is looking for. Why get a 'look-a-like' if the real man is still available.

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Steve quote: "I think part of this dance we're doing is that while I think it's all still in play, that we are treating it as if it's something real."

So you think for the past 4 years till now, you have been, as 'Macnfries' defines it, a "fantasy cuck" (?) Looks like you will see "reality" soon, If I read your quotes from Sue correctly.

BTW, Is Don still in town? His name sure comes up a lot in Sue's conversations. I know you don't think she will ever go back to him, but he seems to be her, 'model' of the DOM, she is looking for. Why get a 'look-a-like' if the real man is still available.

Cheers, Harry

Now there is a thought!!!!!

SoonToBe said:
I reached behind her and unbuttoned her skirt and then unzipped it. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it and just had her panties on. "You know, maybe this isn't a good idea? I think you do better when you wait for me till tomorow" she announced.

She is really-really into teasing you and more than teasing, it seems she is into denying you~!

SoonToBe said:
She moved up onto her elbows and looked down at me and said "you can have me tomorrow, promise". I took the moment to ask her a question in response - I simply asked "could I have you now if I used a condom?". I wanted to see her answer and she smiled and had this really beautiful look on her face when she said "baby, not tonight, I just want to feel what I am right now ... but tomorrow....". I panicked for a moment - had I just committed myself to using a condom with her?!

Well...well.It seems you have lost complete control. Some time ago we were wondering if this denial is mutually agreed. It seems that it is going in the direction where even if you disagreed, it won't matter. You'll be denied no matter how you feel about it. I am not reading a lot into it, but it seems to me that you are starting to loose Sue - after all you've been cumming into her since past 25 years! And, it's not about cumming either. Like it or not she doesn't wants you inside her anymore. And, she'd be very happy if you could take a vacation from her.Period.

RAKSDEER

as i have read all of stb's post's and up till now he was in control of it and sue still say's she will never hurt him.

i do not think she can stand by that anymore i think she has want's that are more than stb can handle and will want to deal with. if sue find's a guy like don was.

and i do think you are right that stb maybe loosing her if he has not lost her already i think that she has her eye on a bull and is just waiting. for the right time to cut him from the hurd.

stb it is friday and your turn have fun tonight and keep us posted.

i do not mean to say anything that might hurt anyone it is just what i am thinking.

Well, for those of you who doubt or question the closeness Sue and I share or the love between us - you should have been a fly on the wall last night. Our daughter will be busy with the school-play and related stuff most Thursday-Saturday evenings so last night was no exception.

Sue came home about 6pm and we relaxed with shrimp cocktails and prosecco-mimosa's until the time came for us to adjourn to the bedroom. There we took advantage of the empty-house and hours of time available to us and we started a very slow seduction of each other. Of course there was some teasing especially when I saw what could only be almost-hickies still remaining on her breasts from the night before as well as her asking me to be gentle on her nipples. Equally arousing was the teasing she pointed at me as I knelt between her spread legs and began to rub my cock up and down between her swollen lips. She looked up at me and said "have you been waiting for your turn?". But once we started fucking in earnest, most talk ended and there was 30 minutes of grunting and moaning that were all the sounds - well - plus her cries of orgasm several times even before I entered her.

We went from position to position including one of my favorites - her kneeling at the edge of the bed and me spreading her pussy and ass apart to reveal everything. Hearing her squeal at first and then go to a deep moan as I entered her slowly from behind is a sound that cannot be disguised or faked - nor can the feeling of her body as she cums, sometimes violently, as her pussy will tighten up at first, and then both flood with wetness and open up as her orgasm passes over. I can reach around her when I'm in her from behind and rub at her clit which most always sends her over the edge.

Despite my desires - I was also totally into fucking her and in the end there was only one place we both wanted to be when I was finally going to cum in her - that's with her on her back and me holding her legs back and apart with my arms. Feeling her at that point - so spent from multiple orgasms - her pussy markedly looser and wetter - it's wild. I knew I really needed to fuck her really deeply - for whatever reason I could just feel it. She even commented on how "waiting seems to really make you harder" because my cock seemed huge even to me last night and I swore I felt like she was tighter too - and the combination was awesome. I would pull out till just the tip of my cock remained in her opening and then I would slowly but steadily push all the way back into her. After just a few full slow thrusts like this she wrapped her legs around my back and begged for me to "fuck me hard". In the end - the only sounds were our muffled moans as we both approached one last climax - and the squishing sounds from her pussy. Sure enough - she could tell when I was close and whatever she did - it felt awesome inside, like her pussy opened up another 6 inches deep and it frothed up as she started to crest. I felt the slickness around my cock and a billion things flashed before my eyes as I held off as long as I could until I coudn't do so any longer and then - wow - I hadn't realized I needed it that much until I started to cum and then - wow - cum I did. She squealed as I kept at her - fucking her steady the entire way through my own orgasm and then, she had a last hurrah herself as I kept on fucking her with my softening cock.

Before we'd started I'd thought that maybe we'd go twice - but after the intensity of my first orgasm with her - and her equally satisfying multi-orgasmic response, both of us felt quite sated afterwards. Our moment of post-fuck afterglow was broken up a few minutes later when she said "oh my god" - and she hopped up out of bed and waddled, spread-legged to the bathroom. When she moaned "wow - you seem to be cumming a LOT these days" was when I looked at the big wet-spot she was lying in and I had to laugh at it all as she came out of the bathroom holding a washcloth against her pussy. She came to the edge of the bed and said "I should make you clean up this mess" and when she saw me smiling she said "if you want to, okay" and she lay back down (but not in the wet-spot) and said "if you really want to" and she spread her legs for me. She looked so much like the night before that it was like deja-vu for me - but the biggest difference was that my cum tasted sweet and wasn't at all tangy or acrid. Indeed, I pushed her legs back and even pulled her pussy open a bit with my fingers to get to a bit more. She didn't cum this time as I licked/cleaned her but she sure seemed to enjoy it. And - she's already hinted around that this afternoon she wants me/it again.

Harry - you asked what I think about when I masturbate. Well, of course I think about the incredible sex Sue and I have had - but I also think about things that turn me on that aren't necessarily physical aspects of sex. For whatever reason, just thinking about other guys cumming in her will get me hard most any time. I certainly masturbate and cum to thoughts of my own passionate fucking with her - especially if she's wet and open from being with someone else. But I also think about other things - including knowing, seeing and thinking about her orgasming with Frank or other guys - the thought of her sharing that most intimate moment with them when she is, mid-orgasm, unable to do anything other than lie there and receive him. When I reach the point where I need to cum - there are many different things that go through my mind. Thinking about how she feels when I first enter her and can feel the slickness from an earlier partner - and even more when I can feel it in her pussy that she's cum, maybe several times, already (whether its' with another guy or just from her toys) - that thought can surely send me over. But just as much in some ways - thoughts of her either asking me to pull out before I cum or even her denying me altogether can surely turn me on and get me there. Other times, the simple thought about what I've now seen so many times - the pulsing of her lovers cock as he cums in her - that thought will almost always get me to cum too.

Good morning everyone. Like many here, I have followed and thoroughly enjoyed reading STB's posts. None of us can know exactly what either he or Sue or feeling, but since I am in a bit of a similar marriage, 20+ years with a woman that enjoys other men, I do feel like I understand his thoughts and emotions a bit. With that in mind, when STB says he and Sue's relationship is strong, I think we can all believe that. From my perspective, it sounds like they are "moving their boundaries", but nothing I have read says Sue wants to cut STB off sexually, or from her life. Rather, it seems like Sue is enjoying the love STB continues to show. I applaud you for continuing down what sounds like a wonderfully erotic, sometimes anxious path. I can't wait to read more, and thanks so much for sharing with the rest of us.

STB

i was hpoing that everthing was great with you and sue so it sound's like all is great there.

sound's like you and sue had alot of fun last night keep it up.

and keep us posted on any change's.

STB,
You have got us all bouncing around like balls in a pinball because you and Sue have two lives. in the week up to Friday now, Sue is in charge as much as you are submissive. Then from Friday to Sunday, you both revert to normal, if highly charged, married sex, with Sue more than willing to be submissive to her husband. If anything, over the last few months, this split has become even wider. Perhaps as no accident as one role seems to feed off the other for both of you. It is beautiful to witness and impossible to predict accurately. One reason why we follow it so closely.

Great....

peak

well said and you are right there.

stb are you getting ready for the weather you about to have. nope not to much get's damaged hope all has gone well for you this weekend.

keep us posted.

also how is sue's dad doing still getting better or is he the same.

Peak - when you put it the way you did, it's like there are 2-sides to Sue! I really don't think too much about it - but I suppose that I do take charge/control a bit more when she offers herself. I also find that while the Mon-Fri denial routine has become just that, a bit more routine - I am also finding that it it affecting me more in terms of my desire for her - and my physical-ness with her. It's been good with our daughter out of the house as we've both been able to open up and be a bit more loud when we have the house to ourselves. I do so love hearing Sue moan out loud in orgasm as her body trembles under me.

And yet, I think this is where we have this whole cuck-thing rooted for her. She would love it if our sex together could be just as it is when we're alone - but at the same time, she doesn't want me to be that person to/with her outside of the bedroom - yet in reality, they are both tied together and really can't be separated. She doesn't want me to treat her this way all the time (matter of fact, doesn't want that at all outside of sex with me) - but yet she would like a sexual relationship seemingly almost based around it.

Someone asked "why is she waiting till the New Year to find another guy?". Well, since she's already started shopping for the holidays and now has to work out helping with Thanksgiving at her parents house this year around her dad, and that our daughter is having a Halloween party here next weekend and that she wants a few days away with Frank before Christmas, you can sort of start to see what I already know - that she won't have time for much else!!! And yes, I do believe she will want to experience someone Don-like but perhaps not quite so self-centered. I'm actually very excited for her!!!!

Yes - we are hunkered down for the big storm. Generator is in the garage gassed-up and waiting for the power to go out like it did last year for hurricane Irene. Fortunately both of our jobs are such that we'll work from home tomorrow and probably Tuesday if power and internet access are up. We stocked up on some food - probably not enough if it's a true disaster, but plenty if it's just a 1-2 day storm.

Sue's dad is hanging in there. He wishes he could do more in a situation like this instead of being helpless, but Sue's siblings are nearby and have gotten things situated for them.

STB

good to hear from you it is now time for the panties to go back on. so i guess you can say it is frank's pussy again for now.

glad you are ready for the storm be safe and keep us posted. when you can.

Steve,
I've been thinking about you and the storm coming your way. Glad to hear that your prepared for it. I hope it will leave you and yours unscathed. Stay safe!

Good, reasuring post!

Thanks, Steve, for a very reaasuring post. It does explain a lot, and clears some of the thoughts I've had.

I did suggest earlier, that Sue would be too busy the rest of the year, do to the holidays, to be out looking.
I'm suprised she can even plan to "get a way" in December. She must be very determined to experience all that she wants.

I recall that she held off, getting into it, again before Frank, because memopause made some changes she didn't think were attractive.
Do you think she is 'in a rush,' to start a new affair, while she can still 'pull-it-off,' with a new man?
I know you, I & all of us here, see her as very sexy, but, as you know, Women don't always see it the same, and are more critical of their appearence.

Cheers, Harry

STB

hope you and sue are not getting hit to bad by the storm.

it is monday and is sue back to the panty thing now.

hope your weekend went well.

keep us posted.

ps has sue told you any more about the trip she want's to take with frank.

Well - it's whipping up out there good now - in the past 30 minutes there have been some huge pretty sustained wind-gusts! But we'll be okay - I have enough gas on hand for about 48 hours on the generator when/if the power goes out - so far so good. We were out 5 1/2 days last year with Irene....

With the storm approaching last night it was particularly nice to spoon up naked in bed listening to the wind and to slip into a nice passionate fuck-session! I spooned up behind her, unsure if we were going for 3 days in a row - she felt great against me and when I pulled her t-shirt up and found no panties underneath - well, it only took a little coaxing so I know she'd come to be horny too!

But this morning, she was up before me not realizing our daughter's school was closed or that both of our jobs would tell us to 'work from home' - when she came out of the bathroom she had a towel around her wet hair and nothing else on, except for a pair of panties.

No further details on her planned get-away other than it'll be after Thanksgiving and that I should be ready to do without her pussy for a while.....

Steve,
Here in the UK, every news bulletin is leading with a storm threatening the colonies. Just as I thought that would take the pressure off, it dawned on me. Power off, can't go out, no TV. What's a man to do? Except he can't! Could be long night or two in more ways than one.

My best wishes to you and all your fellow americans in peril.

STB

great post glad you are all ok wish you all luck with the storm. and keep us posted.

Their Trip

I hope the storm passes soon, and you have little damage to repair at home.

In regard to the storm and the likely damage to the area. I think you said back when Frank came into the picture, that he had his own 'home remodeling/repair' business.
Being that the storm will bring more business his way, is it possible that he will be resistant to pass up business, for an 'out of town' trip, just when he could be very busy with his work? And if so, what would Sue's response be?

Also I wanted to answer back about my questions about your 'masturbatory fantasies'. From your replies, I see that they do not primarily center around 'denial' but just include denial. Otherwise your fantasies center around 'fucking' which is what I expected you to say.
No judgement here one way or the other. We all have our turn-on's, and each is different from the other in some way. From your writing, I was beginning to think you dwelled primarily on 'denial', but that is not the case.
I'm not going to declare you 'normal' [or] abnormal, I was just curious as to how it played out in your mind.
Thanks for being willing to explain yourself.

Cheers, Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread