• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
I wish I had more time to post right now but wanted to say that sex last night had a bittersweet feeling to it. We'd talked about a lot of stuff before and during foreplay - she really wanted reassurance that I was going to be okay with it all. I asked her why she was asking so many times and she said that this time it's her that wants it. I was curious so I asked her more and she said that in the past whether it was Frank asking her to go to the wedding or whether it was my abstaining from sex with her, that she felt it was always me or her lover asking for it and that she somehow felt that when I said okay then, that she could just go along with it.

She said she also felt a bit of unease - that she wasn't sure of herself at times. I asked her if she wanted to do this. She said a meek yes. So I just came out and said it "if it's what you want to do - to not have sex with me till after she comes home" that she needs to just tell me and I'd be okay. She took a big breath and she said she wants to. I laughed and said teasingly "want to what?". She smiled and then said "I want to not have sex with you after tonight until after I come home from being away with Frank". I held her tightly and said "if it's what YOU want to do, then I want to do it with you" and I said softly "I will be so horny waiting for you ... but I want to do this too, I want to feel how it is to know you are his for a while. She hugged me back and she said softly in my ear "I want to be his".

There was more that was said and more that was talked about - but shortly after her admission, we were having passionate sex in our bed. She would tease me and egg me on at times saying I "should enjoy it now" and "you'll miss my pussy". But towards the end when she knew I was getting close she told me to "go for as long as you can and enjoy it as much as you can" - and damn if I didn't ride her for as long as I could. She'd tease me with "come on, one last time" and towards the end, I couldn't really remember what she'd been saying other than it pushed me over the edge. I know we'd fucked a lot in the past few days but damn, last night, it felt like I was a teenager again with how much cum I left in her. She squealed as she felt me release in her and then her sexy moans with each subsequent thrust were just awesome to hear. I stayed in her as long as I could. She knew what I was doing and she hugged me as she whispered "you can enjoy for a little longer" and we rocked back and forth with my softening cock still in her saturated pussy. But eventually it slipped free and she giggled as it slid out.

She just lay there as I moved back up onto my knees. No effort to close her legs at all. "I thought you'd like to see for a little longer" and she gave a squeeze that pushed out a thick bead of cum and she giggled and said "ooh, that's a lot in me". But eventually she closed her legs and said "enough, before my side of the bed is a mess", and with that she went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I followed and she playfully handed me the washcloth and then the towel but she took the washcloth back and again wiped up. She saw me staring at her in the mirror - one foot up on the toilet.

When I was done she asked me to step out while she finished cleaning up. I left her alone while I pulled on some boxers. I heard the water running and then the toilet and a minute later she came out with her long-t-shirt on. I kissed her and took my turn in the bathroom. As I was peeing I noticed something on the counter and picked it up. It was an empty douche container and it immediately hit me that she must have cleaned out all of my cum just a few minutes ago. I know she would sometimes do that so she wouldn't leak later on or even have a smell - but this was unexpected. I was stunned for a second until I thought that she'd done this intentionally tonight instead of what she'd normally have done - sleep with her panties on even if she was a mess in the morning. I stood there staring at it in my hand and the crazy thing was - it turned me on in a way. All I could think about was what she'd been saying about me not cumming in her and it turning her on and this - wow - this was just crazy to feel aroused about but I did and actually I still do.

I did NOT bring it up with her but I may as it had to have been a conscious decision of hers to leave the empty container out like that. Instead, I pulled up my boxers - no chance my cock was going to get hard again, not after that fucking on top of the night before. But I did look at her differently in bed afterwards. When I came back in she was standing at her dresser and turned to look at me and said "one last view" and she pulled up her night-shirt and let me watch as she stepped into her panties. She saw me staring at her and she got this smile on her face and said to me "do you want to pull them up for me?" I was hesitant for a moment but then saw the look on her face and it just registered with me that she wanted to do this and she wanted me to support her on it and that perhaps this was what she really wanted to convince her. I walked over to her and she looked at me and said "you know what this means, right?" I kissed her and she kissed me back and said "My heart will always be yours". I knew I should have maybe said something or done something else but instead I just smiled and I actually bent down and pulled them up. I did hear her inhale sharply as I pulled them up but I didn't stop - I took one last glance at her pussy and her curly pubes and the swollenness between - I probably should have done more but instead I took my own deep breath and pulled them up to her waist. As I stood up she hugged me really deeply and then pulled back, kissed me and then said in the most sincere voice she has "thank you.... thank you for making this easier for me".

And that was it. I kissed her and we climbed into bed and cuddled. In a way, I think I know how Rick from the "Rick and Brenda thread" feels - holding his wife but knowing he's not having sex with her. It feels incredibly sexual and incredibly exciting to know that her sex is for another.

Even this morning she was very loving with me - kissing me frequently and the like. I know I should feel something but I don't - at least not just yet. Even now this afternoon - yes, my ardor is returning, my cock is a bit hard writing this - but I feel a strange contentment knowing I've given her what she's asked for.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, CplCuckhubby, sswanabe and 3 others
You know Steve I have been kidding around with You. But I do mean this. You are a Very Lucky Man! To have a Woman like Sue in Your life who loves You as much as she does.

Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
STB
great post it is now here the time you have been waiting for wish you luck. and keep us posted.

yes as will said you are a very lucky man to have sue.

can't wait to read the rest.

Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Only have a second as I have stuff on the bbq for dinner - but my cock is now friggin' rock hard. She just texted me that she's stopping by Frank's for a short-visit on her way home! I know what that means. She said she wasn't going to see him on Thursday this week - now I'm thinking she never said anything about the rest of the week. I have to run but I'm opening a cold beer as I get back to the bbq - I need a drink all of a sudden. I don't know what to think of this just yet other than the obvious.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, sswanabe, cynful and 2 others
STB
sorry to hear that but you should have had some idea sue would do this. so i guess you need to ride it out. keep us posted.

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
Your right to be thinking what Your thinking. If Your lucky. And I don't fully understand all Your ground rules. You may get to clean her out. I'm not sure this is going to make thing easier for You though. I think just the opposite. I really think its going to be hell for You.

Reactions: cynful
Maybe she is just jerking his string a bit too. They must have some real details to work out before going away together and she won't want to waste any of Thursday doing that will she?

Concentrates your mind wonderfully as well doesn't it STB! I suspect it won't be the last of the mind games you are going to get this week.

peakmb said:
maybe she is just jerking his string a bit too. They must have some real details to work out before going away together and she won't want to waste any of thursday doing that will she?

Concentrates your mind wonderfully as well doesn't it stb! I suspect it won't be the last of the mind games you are going to get this week.

yea!!! Right!!!

Sue & Concerned's wife Lisa are both with their "bulls" right now! HOT HOT HOT!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies and toolman
Rick - nope - she's been home for a while now. All she confirmed is that she had sex with Frank - a "quickie" as she calls it. Nearest I can tell till talking to her later is that she wanted to start "being Franks" today. The thought of just his cum in her for the next 2 weeks is a crazy-feeling - a turn on in many ways - but also making me a bit hesitant about what is going on and just what she's doing. I think back to her douching last night and now tonight and all I can think is that she want's it to just be him. My cock is rock-hard already and it's only the first day. Oh man, not sure I am so sure about this right now thinking about it that way.

Ahh - she's off the phone finally...

• Sad
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies and toolman
STB
well you have day one down now there is only 13 more to go. so all i can say is try and find out sue is wanting. out of this. and good luck.
keep us posted. on all of this
ps i have something i would like to ask you and i do not want to post it here. i will pm you with it soon.

Reactions: cynful
Well, it's 11:30pm now and I've just about been instructed by her to go masturbate and then come quietly back to bed! It started about 9pm when we had some alone time and I asked her what was with the spontaneous visit with Frank and she said that "it just struck me". I went for broke and asked her what was going on as that just didn't sound like she was being genuine and I asked herwhat were her plans for the week. She started to say something and then stopped and said "does it turn you on that I stopped to see Frank on the way home?". I told her that wasn't what I'd asked her and she said "if you tell me, I'll tell you" and when I nodded yes, she lowered her voice and proceeded to tell me MUCH more of what she's got going on in her head!

I'm a bit scared at what I've released in her. Granted, her thinking is definitely along my lines of arousal and fantasy - so that seems to have worked in my favor, but I hadn't fully realized the extent of her willingness to explore her own desires so quickly.

For one, she confirmed that she's found some of these (Penthouse) stories to be very arousing and she's confessed she masturbates often as she thinks about them. I started to ask her what kind of stories but she didn't seem to hear me as she kept on talking. She told me how she'd printed out ones that, as she put it, "really got me going". I'm not sure where she got them from but lets just say, she surely knows what the word cuckold is! I read over several of them and remembered a few from, yes, my own fun online in Literotica and now, I can see that she's found some of the same.

Sorry, I'm just kind of all over the place right now. Anyway, she looked at me and said that she was serious about not wanting me to cum in her for a while and again said that she found herself very turned on to think/know that she is actually trying this out because she wants to. Okay - not in those words - but it's the closest I can summarize like an hours worth of conversation. I'm not sure, maybe I had a tear in my eye at one point because she hugged me tightly and then looked at me and said "I just want to try this for this little while". I asked her to tell me "what - specifically - what do you want to try?". And she finally came out and said "okay, you must want to hear it" - she paused and then said "I want it to just be Frank's stuff in me" and then after another pause she said "it's making me very horny to think about going away with him". She looked at me and said "it turns me on, these stories about wives who only let their lovers cum in them."

I asked her if Frank knew about this and she said "no, he thinks I'm just horny this week" and then she laughed that she was "so wet for him today that he swore he thought he was getting sloppy seconds". I looked at her and said "that's not possible" and she immediately turned red when she realized what she'd said and what my response meant I knew. I asked her again "what's going on and why didn't you tell me?".

Her eyes looked like they were on the verge of spilling over with tears as she said that she has all of these desires now and that she's genuinely scared to let herself feel them. I held her hand and asked her in this sincere voice whether she was "falling for Frank" and whether this week "might not be a good idea"? When you're with someone for so long you know them - and her immediate response of mild-laughter along with the look of disbelief on her face - again, immediate response, tough to be faked - and then her saying "oh my god - you think this is because of Frank?".

I looked at her and asked her what the heck she was talking about and she proceeded to say that Frank is nothing more than a friend - yes, a close good friend but she doesn't see him as a partner, just someone she's comfortable with sexually - and yes - she said it clearly "someone who she can control". It seemed to just come out of my mouth when I asked in response "are you looking for someone who would control you?".

She looked at me and said "I don't know. I don't know that I can let someone other than you do that" .... and then she added - which is why I say I'm a bit concerned to say the least is that she added that she's not sure what would happen if she did. I was quiet for a bit - it was a lot to take in. She saw that I was quiet and sat down next to me on the bed and said "I told you I'd never hurt you, but you said you wanted this too" and she reminded me that I had told her of my fantasies at times to have this type of thing happen. I told her that it felt different because I know it's her that wants it this time and I came out and said it - that I was scared. I didn't make a big deal of it, more like I said "it scares me a bit".

She held me and said that she loved me and again that she'd never hurt me and that if it became too much that I could say so - but she then reiterated how she only sees Frank as a playmate so-to-speak. I asked he "what are you thinking for this week then?" and she again took the pause before talking that always means something. "Those stories really turn me on, I printed some of them years ago now.". I said I'd never noticed and she giggled and said they've always been in the bottom of her night-stand and then said "you've benefitted from them many times!". I laughed with her until she said "but I'm serious" and then she said it - "I want to see if I want Frank more next week than last time we were away together".

I was speechless at this and around then we were interrupted and she went downstairs to see what was going on. I found her secret-stash of letters along with some other stuff including the condoms that I think I bought years earlier when she was between birth-control methods and a small vibrator. I looked at the stories quickly and I recognized many of them and had forgotten about a few that I immediately remembered when I read the first paragraph or so - but I only took a minute or so and put them back when I heard her returning.

"So - you were saying?".

And she proceeded to explain how she'd had fun with Frank at the wedding but that while it was fun, it didn't seem all that spontaneous or crazy - and she said she felt it herself, that after the "novelty" had worn off, that she hadn't felt as much desire. I was listening and she said "so, I know it used turn me on a lot back when I was with Don and he did something like this, so I thought I'd try it with Frank". I guess I was in a trance or something as I just couldn't answer for a moment and she added "you know, when it was only Don cumming in me for a while". I thought of the stories that were in her night-stand and many shared this type of theme. I sort of finally swallowed whatever feeling was stuck in my throat and I held her hand tightly and said "if it's what YOU want, then I'm sure I'll be okay". She turned her head to me and kissed me and said "I'll make sure it's okay for you .... and ... yes, it is what I want to try ... for myself this time".

The TV was on the whole time and as we reached this pause, there was something at the time, a very loud commercial, that caught both of our attention that we looked away and watched for a moment. When the show came back on (Perception, I think - but I know we'd started talking during Major Crimes) she squeezed my hand and said "are we okay?" I turned to her and kissed her and said, probably in full honesty, "as long I don't get hurt in the process, I'm sure I'll be okay". She hugged me and kissed me and we lay back in bed we held hands and watched TV and tried to figure out what was going on. As we turned the TV off we lay there for a little while until she rolled over towards me and kissed me good-night. I guess i wasn't sleepy - how could I be after what she'd been telling me for the past hour plus! I guess she could tell too because after a little while she rolled over to me and said "what's up with you now?" and she reached down and felt my cock and she felt it was hard she giggled and said "awww, you feel so horny" and that's what led me to be here now.

Anyway - it's now an hour later and I've re-written the above several times already and I'll probably regret posting this here when I'm now this tired - but the thought that she's sleeping away in there with Frank's stuff in her is what's going to fuel my own enjoyment for the next 15 minutes or so.

I don't know where it's going but I'm taking my hands off the wheel and hoping for the best.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, sswanabe and Lovasianladies
Sue's reading list

I'm certain you'll be carefully reading (and re-reading) the stories Sue copied and printed. Care to share the titles and sources? It would be interesting and fun for us to read them as well!

Steve, you are in for one great ride. Sue knows you're a cuckold, and knows that a major part of the thrill for you is her taking charge of her own sexuality and "forcing" her cuckolding of you, despite your trepidation. (Actually, precisely because of your trepidation). She knows that what you really want is for her to push your buttons hard -- and push your limits. Lucky dude!

Reactions: franklyhorny
New developements!

Well, Steve, I am shocked too. I thought her "fears" lately would 'put a cap' on how far this new "Only Frank"s cum" level of 'torment' would take you.

Petrhaps, you thought her "I only love you" and "I will never hurt you" promisses, would never let it go this far. But, then, you asked for this, and encouraged her to 'go for what she want's"

It,s interesting that you thought of Rick & Brenda as you lay next to Sue last night. At this point, I think, it's not a good thought to have, if yoiu don't want to go there.

Cheers, Harry

STB
great post.

also Harry well said as well.

well steve you have let the CAT out of the bag so to say now we will have to see where it lead's.

sue has her own idea of what she want's from the letter's and i think she has alot more she need's to tell you so you might. want to hang on tight it is going to be a wild ride.

you still need her to tell you for sure what she want's in her mind out of all this becouse she has not told you as of yet. and if you get her to tell you and if you post it that would be great. but if not that would be fine to.

keep us posted on any change's or updates.

do you want out of this what rick and brenda have. but you have said you could not wait that long for sue. so i guess we will see how and what you and sue want.

STB,
Its interesting that before, Sue was getting excited because Don wanted it, and also with other things because you wanted it. Now she is trying to sort out what SHE wants and that will leave her feeling vulnerable. One consequence will be that she will insist on her way a bit more because her self confidence will be less (do it now or I may never get another chance / feel confident enough to do it).

I thought she might go this way, but only after she got back from the time away. Starting now is a higher risk strategy as it will leave you at home worrying what comes next a little without her being able to stop flare ups with a little face to face. Mind, it also gives you space to process a change too, if that is envisaged.

As she says and you believe, I agree that Frank is not the problem. He will never play the role that Don did, or even try to probably. She said before that she doesn't see his time with her increasing. Now she is indicating that your coming days in her may be decreasing (not stopping). I still think that leaves space for a new member (pun intended) of the elite club. Take comfort from the thought that, should a new man want more of her and she of him, that the most likely casualty of her time will be Frank. He cannot give her anything that you or new man could not provide better.

If you read the stories, you might find the profile for such a lover may already be in them somewhere. Would be interesting to know them too ..

ps I think this shows she looks at the net a bit more than you thought too ..

Reactions: franklyhorny
STB
great post Peakmb steve will have to wait and see what sue want's next.

Only have a short time right now but wanted to comment on the stories. Many of them are older - some are ones that I printed myself and had thought they were in the pile of Penthouse Letters magazines in my closet but now find they are in her night stand. Some are from the old Usenet groups others are ones from Karenkay. I will also say that a few that I recognized also had pregnancy as a "feature" in them - either outright or implied or risked - so that may explain the time she 'fessed up over the summer.

Today feels like any other day - but at the same time, I know there's still 11 more days before I will get to feel her silky pussy again wrapped around my cock.

I'd like to say there was more to say but there isn't.

Regarding Rick and Brenda - I've said it before here and Sue well knows it - for me, without sex there is no marriage. I feel confident that Sue shares that thought and desire between us so, at this point at least, I don't share the gloom-and-doom thoughts - at least not yet.

I haven't asked her (perhaps later) but I think it's I guess, obvious, that she wants Franks cum in her for this whole time. It's the only thing I can think of that fits - she douched my cum out on Sunday night and then saw Frank yesterday and I have no doubt that his cum was leaking out of her all night long. I have thought about her comment that she wants to see if it makes her want him more - and that is surely the whole theory behind the female wanting it more from the male who cums in her most. At least that's where I'm going with this and I have to say that that specific thought (hope?) is an incredible turn-on to me to think about - her getting herself hornier for him next week. I know that I never heard a lot about the wedding other than "it was good" and perhaps it wasn't as good for her as we all (me included) assumed. I guess in a way, I don't know that I see the same passion in her desire to be with Frank recently - ever since I took her away earlier this summer I think I've detected a bit of pull-back from Frank if anything.

I know I"m rambling on here - but another of the thoughts in my head is that as others here have said, maybe she's tiring of Frank (I mean how long can it go on for as it is?) and this is something she's looking at to revive it?

Like I said, I have a million thoughts in my head - most all of which seem to turn me on. Others have PM'd me asking if I thought Sue might step-out on Frank with another guy while she's away or maybe do a 3-some with him and another guy - I guess it could happen - I would say that in the right circumstances it certainly COULD happen, but the again, I don't know that Frank is the guy to push her in that direction - which brings us back to where we were....

Gotta run now but my brain is running all over right now - mostly good thoughts - definitely horny thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sswanabe and Lovasianladies
STB
good to hear from you can't wait for the rest. keep us posted.

I don't see Sue turning this into a Rick and Brenda thing. I have to say I just don't get that relationship. But its Theirs. And it works for them. And its not for Me to judge. I think Sue has read certain things that really turned her on. Now She has a chance to run with them. I do believe You will have to brace yourself and hold on. But in the end it will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.