• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My West Aussie MILF

• Thread starterdazmo1
  • Start date

dazmo1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2006
Shots taken last night, tell her what you'd do with her.

Hi. I missed this beauty first time around and just backtracked to see the other thread(s) you have about her.

She looks GREAT - and I'd love to have her riding me with those soft swinging boobs hanging for me to play with. Does she like a bit of 'English'?

Did you get anywhere with your search for playmates? What has she been up to??

Please post more - and I'm sending you a PM as well. :)

I want to fuck her with my black cock in her all holes...

where u at ?? show us what u got on offer.

I would wait till you were at work, and then i would drive over. Park my car in your dive. i would walk in the door, seduce your wife and fuck your wife's pussy until she squirted all over my dick

Shame ur not in Aust, i would set something up so that could happen,but it would'nt be at my Home. I'am not submissive,nor am i a cuck,yet,but is there a difference between someone who desires to watch another man fuck his wife ?? My deal is that i want to select the Bull who does my bitch,and i wanna watch it go down,and take my vid and my pic's,and if at the end of it all she's had a good trip,we may do it again,mayb with the same guy,or mayb we'd source new meat.

She's gunna get her sweet arse fucked tonite !!

No unfortunatly we have'nt found anyone yet,,, so i'll have to do it myself :D:D:D

A Couple more for u to view.

hope you enjoy

would u like a fake?

yogas0ja on yahoo messenger

Yeah i would like her faked,preferably with multiple partners,thatd b wicked.

Oooooh yeah

That she is Greymaster,after 3 children,i think she looks very nice,and feels absolutely fantastic,she is old fashioned,and it's taken quite some time for us to get to the present point,her allowing me to post pics of her on here,and slowly we are making progress to the point where i'd be comfortable in introducing a 3rd party into the equasion. She goes almost everywhere in public pantyless,and was propositioned(in a teenage way) by the friend of our teen son recently,she was dropping him home and as she got into the car her skirt hiked way up her left thigh and ******* her hairless pink pussy.At first she was ******* what was on show, until she turned to look at Daniel to speak to him and saw that his eyes were bugged and locked onto her lap !! To say she was embarrased would be an understatement,and of course it was all my fault for insisting she not wear panties anymore. Daniel then further freaked her out by telling her how pretty she was,and how he was'nt the only friend of our son's that thought so.He then asked if he woul be able to have a feel of her breasts,but my wife told him that it was'nt right and apologized for accidently ******** herself. When she returned home she phoned Daniels mother and explained what had happened,leaving out Daniels request, and apologized too her promising her it was accidental. She fucked me so hard that night as she told me about it. So now i make her wear running shorts and tight tank tops whenever we have 17-18 y/o boy's around,i dont think it will be long before one ore more of them get the balls to have a go.:cool::cool::cool: P.S. White stuff around edges of her snatch/bikini line is baby powder guys, not cum or any type of rabid fungi !!!! lol

Hoping this shows my appreciation :)

Attachments

• AussieMilf.jpg
    AussieMilf.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 561
Reactions: aussiehorse
Slightly North of you..... Northern ENGLAND actually :D

Did you get my PM a day or so back?

HaHa quite a way to travel for some pussy,but then again if ur ever in Perth do not hesitate to look me up.

Update !!!!

We attended a School reunion recently for her yr 8 class,and although i was all set to have a boring night of being on my best behaviour,i was pleasantly suprised to be able to set up/watch the attempted seduction of my baby. After several beers meeting peope i'd never heard mentioned before ever i was introduced to my wifes yr 8 boyfriend,Gavin. We chatted and eventually i asked the question that any man would have,,, what was she like ??? He was honest and told me that he'd never gotten any further than sucking her tit's,but had wished forever that he'd tried harder, but dropped her for another who put out more often,but looking at her now he admitted that he wished that he'd been more patient. After several more beers i told him that she was pantyless,and that as long as she was good,i was good for him to try his luck,but if the answer was no,it meant no,and he agreed and so we set it up.

Hi Dazmo,
Sorry I seldom look at the “Wife Pictures” section in the forum. Just seen your bed partner. They make them right in Australia. Not too thin, not too big, just right, it must be a pleasure to make daily exercises with her. If she obliges you and walks without panties, she will eventually also spread for a friend. She looks like a hot item. And if you or she has a very good friend, you could arrange for a threesome. A game of poker (of course without money), a bit of liqueur , some dancing, possibly a dare and she would be on her way. If you are present she would know that you are OK with this game. You could help her along by caressing her boobs, or eating her pussy, or fucking her without her getting an orgasm. Then give that friend a wink to finish the job.
PS . Mayby Gavin would be the right guy to invite for a BBQ or other excuse?Once more, she has a beautiful body and a good photographer. You posed her nicely.

A few more

Taking my sexy wife out to dinner friday nite,and have had a reply from a member of cucks near me. We are trying to set something up along the lines of him attending same venue but seperatly,and trying to get into her pantyless pussy,a seduction type thing,anyone got any thoughts they could share on how we could do this,without it looking like a setup ??

Users who are viewing this thread